LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Pregame: SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2015 Week 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Everyone says this is a blowout, the Niners have no chance, the last spread I heard was 13. Even if we win it won't come anywhere near making up for the two NFC Championship defeats. Still, it would be sweet.

Just like '92 onwards when we kicked the Giants ass for a decade until our great years ended...won't make up for '90, but it felt good.

Hell yes it would be sweet... Man, I want to win up there badly
Sooo.. when is this game?
Bowman is gonna pump up this defense and gabbert gonna play like he want to win this game for bowman.

49ers win 28-7

Oh! And lynch get taken out with an injury.
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Nov 21, 2015 at 8:39 AM ]
Sadly, Seattle will once again win this game. The 49ers run game is absent, and unless Gabbert can throw for 350yds at least...and who does he throw to...and...oh well.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Sadly, Seattle will once again win this game. The 49ers run game is absent, and unless Gabbert can throw for 350yds at least...and who does he throw to...and...oh well.

If Draughn can take pressure off of Gabbert, then I think Gabbert has a chance. But I just don't see this offense moving the ball on Seattle's defense let alone win the game. This game will send Gabbert back to the bench with an empty band wagon.
At least we have a chance with gabbert. If it were kap out there we'd get to watch him get owned again.

I give us 50/50 shot. 50 % we squeek by for a win and 50 % seattle blows us out
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Nov 21, 2015 at 10:21 AM ]
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Bowman is gonna pump up this defense and gabbert gonna play like he want to win this game for bowman.

49ers win 28-7

Oh! And Marshawn Lynch get taken out with an injury.

Had to fix that... Don't want the other Lynch on the field getting injured.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

If Draughn can take pressure off of Gabbert, then I think Gabbert has a chance. But I just don't see this offense moving the ball on Seattle's defense let alone win the game. This game will send Gabbert back to the bench with an empty band wagon.

Agree with this. Its like writing on the wall. Kap has historically sucked against Seattle so they sit him and then after this loss, they put him back in and try to up his trade value( if indeed he's destined to be traded) and ride it out till the end of the season.

Nevermind, just saw Kap was put on IR. Honestly wouldn't mind seeing what Dylan Thompson can do. It can't be any worse than what we've seen so far this year.
[ Edited by TheChozen on Nov 21, 2015 at 11:08 AM ]
  • Stud
Originally posted by growlzee:
Sooo.. when is this game?

Tomorrow
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

49ers win 28-7

Oh! And lynch get taken out with an injury.

what you got against aaron lynch?

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Agree with this. Its like writing on the wall. Kap has historically sucked against Seattle so they sit him and then after this loss, they put him back in and try to up his trade value( if indeed he's destined to be traded) and ride it out till the end of the season.

Nevermind, just saw Kap was put on IR. Honestly wouldn't mind seeing what Dylan Thompson can do. It can't be any worse than what we've seen so far this year.

Well there goes my theory.
The Niners will come out and run the same passing concepts, similar play calls on down and distance etc. Seattle will eat them alive if they don't change it up. It will be the same guys running the same patterns on the same down and distance, like we've seen all year long. Oh, and Vance will drop 2 passes for first downs while being wide open.
I don't have much faith in the offensive minds on this team. Look at how long it has taken to make minor changes to the O-line.

Anybody else wanna see more Blake Bell and less Vance McDonald?
Lehhsss Goooo Niners!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
49ers 56-0
I'm all in with Gabbert. Let's go!!!

Shock the world! Gabbert resurrect and legit
Share 49ersWebzone