LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Pregame: SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2015 Week 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Am I allowed to start this topic? Been a while since I started a thread. This one will bring over some NFL Talk peeps for some good smack talk'n and warnings.

Must have Hyde back and we may be able to Alex Smith style this game to a possible underdog win. Defense is playing wonderful, we will have an extra week to prepare...let's hope all of these things, including injured players back health means things may line up for us.

Key to the game, run the ball, keep the ball safe, AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DOUBLE LAYERED ROUTES to hit the underneath targets. And attack their DB's. Don't be scared. Back shoulders would definitely work.
Offensively same as against the Falcons, except expect a much better pass rush and secondary. Must stay with the running game. Losing the running game, the Seattle pass rush will be much more ferocious. Gabbert getting the ball out quick and quick decisions like last game. Get the ball to the quick guys underneath, Patton and Ellington. Safer decisions and throws in the 4th.

I like where the defense is heading. Improving each week.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
it would be so sweet to beat the crap out of Seattle
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
please guys do not play or coach like you are scared of them. really tired of seeing that. at least we know we do not have to worry about that with vernon,, play the hell out of celek
Originally posted by cciowa:
please guys do not play or coach like you are scared of them. really tired of seeing that. at least we know we do not have to worry about that with vernon,, play the hell out of celek

I just hope we take advantage of the Bruce Miller factor. He's practically a 2nd TE.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by luv49rs:

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

she did saying nothing wrong you know no pressure on us. i am happy, despite mangini, our d did a good job against a legit good offense. maybe our d can keep it close and hopefully the offense makes no self destructing mistakes.. i think the big thing though is between the ears.. vernon was soft vs these guys and ck seemed to let the other teams defense get into his head.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by cciowa:

I just hope we take advantage of the Bruce Miller factor. He's practically a 2nd TE.
agree. little roll outs, hit miller and celek?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

If we're going down, I want to take Seattle down with us.

It happens all the time in my dreams
Hopefully we have Boldin back and maybe Hyde to have a chance to crack 10 points up there.
  • JayT
  • Veteran
Seattle and AZ are beatable.
  • Ike49
After beating an over rated ATL team, I'm pretty sure we're gonna win out and make the Super bowl now. I'm thinking we beat Seaderall by at least 4 TDs this week.

[ Edited by Ike49 on Nov 9, 2015 at 12:39 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone