LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

49er Playoffs hopeful thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I still believe! Never really cared to tank in the NFL, unless you're landing Andrew Luck. So screw it. Let's do this s**t!

I loved a lot of things from yesterdays game and hope they continue:
- Went for it on 4th down multiple times.
- Touchdowns in the redzone
- Off the street DB's shutting down a top 3 WR
- Bowman is almost nearly back. He's looking better every week.
- Off the street RB's having pretty big performances
- Gabbert playing a really good game against the Cover 3 defense (which he will face again in two weeks)

If the Niners win that Seahawks game in two weeks after the bye, we are officially on the move.

Playoffs?! PLAYOFFS?! Until we lose, hell yeah!
PLAYOFFS????

SUPER BOWL brother!

I keed.
We have the defense, RB, and WR's for it. Just need the QB and OL to come together.
Originally posted by Joecool:
We have the defense, RB, and WR's for it. Just need the QB and OL to come together.

RB's? what? lol

RBs that no other teams wanted and WRs who can't catch...Playoffs here we come!!

Right? I'll never root to lose, I just can't do it. The only time I ever wanted to tank was in 2011 for Andrew Luck, except I got off that wagon super quick once we started winning, lol
Lol I wish we could make the playoffs. We'd have to run the table or at the minimum only lose one game, and that's not happening. The offensive line is too garbage and the coaches are too s**tty. Also, the defense is inconsistent. This would have really been a good year to be a good team, because the NFC really isn't that good.

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Lol I wish we could make the playoffs. We'd have to run the table or at the minimum only lose one game, and that's not happening. The offensive line is too garbage and the coaches are too s**tty. Also, the defense is inconsistent. This would have really been a good year to be a good team, because the NFC really isn't that good.

All I want right now is to somehow end up with more wins than the Raiders.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
lets not get nuts.. lets take things one play at a time
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I actually expected this thread.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
i'm on board no matter what happens
Share 49ersWebzone