LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

Tomsula,playing free and loose

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey what I saw yesterday was like a breath of fresh air,I saw Tomsula go for it 2x on 4th down,I was like yeah finally some Balls are being displayed,I saw a QB who was a LEADER on the field,who knew exactly what he was doing.I was nice not to see the the coaching staff to be able to call a really nice Offensive game,andthere were no hesitant throws ,or panicky footwork on display,lie there was with Kap......Tomsula seemed to be more relaxed on the sideline and yet fired up,I liked this kind of attitude.Go Niners!
He has nothing to lose since he's getting fired at the end of the year
We have a thread for this.

GOOD, BAD, AND THE UGLY WEEK 9
He trusts gabbert
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
We have a thread for this.

GOOD, BAD, AND THE UGLY WEEK 9

Does`nt need to be in THAT thread
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
He trusts gabbert
And It shows,Kap is done here,can`t trust his play
I think Tomsula realizes he may not be wanted due to being dragged in the dirt for his simple nature and being dealt a hand that just about any coach wouldn't be able to have a successful season after.

He may be in this stage straight out of Full Metal Jacket:

[ Edited by Joecool on Nov 9, 2015 at 8:33 AM ]
Took him a while to 'play/coach loose.' Should have done it at a lot earlier in the season.
No balls no glory
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

nope if wins 5-6 games he's coming back for sure.

Originally posted by Boagrius49:
Took him a while to 'play/coach loose.' Should have done it at a lot earlier in the season.

More coaches should be willing to take chances. Playing close to the vest and conservative for sure cost the Falcons the game yesterday. Going for it on that 4th down would have been the right choice, even if they failed to convert.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

nope if wins 5-6 games he's coming back for sure.

He's probably back regardless. Jed isn't going to cut him loose and look dumb for replacing harbaugh with a 1 year failure. So he will double down and look even dumber for replacing harbaugh with a 2 year failure
Again we have a Tomsula thread.
i hope after the season we are free of tomsula
Originally posted by Boagrius49:
us because right at the beginning of any job you go out and make some high-risk decisions...
Share 49ersWebzone