LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

is the new QB a DEAD CAT BOUNCE

Shop Find 49ers gear online

is the new QB a DEAD CAT BOUNCE

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Zealot:
Both teams were running 2-6 leading into this game right? And we eked out a 1 point win. It is arrow up based on the last few weeks (no touchdowns, O in total disarray, both improved on today) but we didn't just beat some playoff bound team.

That said, they may be able to improve slowly each week, but the test will come when we play better teams.

Falcons were 6-2 with the NFL's #4 offense. Not a great team by any means, but not a bad one either and they had the NFL's leader in rushing yards. He finished with 12 yards rushing.

It was a good win against an overrated but decent opponent.

Haha, yeah I got my wires crossed there. Makes the win more impressive than I first thought, though, so I'm happy to have egg on my face.
Yeah - Seattle and AZ next, this was a dead cat bounce. We will see the real oline next week when Seattle wreaks havoc on it again.

If we are competitive with Seattle next week then I'll have some hope this team can improve.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
This is not going to get us the #1 pick in the draft, and it might help this pathetic coaching staff hang on another season...but I do like it when my Niners Win!!!

We are still closer to a top 5 pick, than a play game!

This is my biggest worry. I always believed we were going to win just enough to miss on the elite players in the draft, but hanging on to this coaching staff for another few years scares the s**t out of me.
Originally posted by HearstFan:
Yeah - Seattle and AZ next, this was a dead cat bounce. We will see the real oline next week when Seattle wreaks havoc on it again.

If we are competitive with Seattle next week then I'll have some hope this team can improve.

If they leave Devey & Pears in there it will be a long game
Originally posted by Nes49:
I miss my cat...

Mine got gored by a bobcat.
[ Edited by swoosh6996 on Nov 8, 2015 at 4:55 PM ]
They are just messing up their draft pick at this point. They had a real chance for the #1 pick. Now probably about top 5. They will lose plenty more games.
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
if anyone has watched some type of professional sport they will recognise this game for what it was.

A WIN. but based on the dead cat bounce of major changes to personal and in the QB

go 49ers
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HearstFan:

We'll win next week... we get to beat off
Where did we take alex smith and where did GB take aaron rodgers?
Home game against a non divisional opponent traveling 3+ hours is the recipe....
[ Edited by Mathisonsf49 on Nov 8, 2015 at 5:28 PM ]

• MarkD
  • Veteran
No because with the sh-t ball oline we need someone with a quick release
Originally posted by Mathisonsf49:
Home game against a non divisional opponent traveling 3+ hours is the recipe....

I dont give a f**k, it was an entertaining game, Gabbert looked like an NFL QB and its always more fun when the 49ers win. The defense played damn well too.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 8, 2015 at 5:33 PM ]

I dont give a f**k, it was an entertaining game, Gabbert looked like an NFL QB and its always more fun when the 49ers win. The defense played damn well too.

one of my favorite bets is when a new QB is starting bc a different playbook is opened up.

Lets see how Gabby looks in his second game before we crown him an NFL QB
Its okay. If you saw the guys on the sideline near the end, man, they needed this BADLY. You saw guys smiling, being loose out there, it looked like they were having fun again for a change.

Exactly. In the grand scheme of things, this isn't some monumental win that will change the tide. But everyone on the team needed this win for their psyche.

The win was good.... Wouldn't call it that entertaining.... Kaep would have beat these frauds too....
Share 49ersWebzone