LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

The Point After with Fropwns (11/08/15): Blaine Gabbert is coming

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
I'm a Kap fan. But I am a Niner fan first. Admitting that, I missed the first quarter because I was taking down a light fixture in my house. When I tuned in the second quarter, I saw Blaine Gabbert do s**t that we didn't think was possible.

1. Blaine Gabbert is....

*gulp* "Ballin'" right now. He moved the team and completed an open pass for a TD. Let's see how the game goes with him at the helm. But you have to like what you see here.

2. This post is brought to you by us Niner fans who are playing Fallout 4. For more go here: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/arcade/182622-fallout-series-nov-10th-keep-spoilers-minimum/

See you in the wasteland, motherf**ker.

3. Gabbert looks like...

"a guy playing for a job, while Kap has looked like a guy trying not to lose his." Having said that, there has been some misses here and there, but, I must admit, Gab is getting the ball out of his hand fast. And even if you are a fan of Kap, you have to note that he has been slow to get it out of his hand.

3A. Halftime through 4th Quarter reaction:

• Cut Jerome Simpson and give those plays to someone else.
  • Grant Cohn. LuLz. BOWMAN IS ALIVE AND WELL, YO!
  • Gab down, Kap in. McDonald misses a ball by Kap--big f**king surprise that McDonald misses a pass. Jebus.
  • How are the niners not lining up correctly? Is this some sort of conspiracy against Kap?!?!? Its either that or Patton is f**king potato. You choose.

4. Niner D is beat down, broke, and used. They are playing, though, lights out.

5. Gabbert in the fourth quarter when it matters...

Picks the wrong time to throw an interception. His second of the game, though the first was not really on him. I have to say that the bootleg scramble was nice.

5A: Final thoughts: Gabbert played well enough to start again after the bye. Is it just me but did it seem like the team played harder today? Maybe the pundits are right, this is the end for Kap. If so, the players seem to know it. I just wonder in time if revisionist history will lead some fans to forget not only about what Kap did for the team, but that they wanted him gone. Ala Alex Smith.
[ Edited by fropwns on Nov 8, 2015 at 4:48 PM ]
Fallout 4 gonna be good.
Why are these threads posted before the game is over? Are you posting these as soon as we score points? Lol. I always read them, but damn.

And yea, Fallout 4 preloaded, ready to go!
[ Edited by jedediahyork on Nov 8, 2015 at 6:41 PM ]
Pretty sad I had to use the search function to find a thread on the team's starting quarterback.

Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Pretty sad I had to use the search function to find a thread on the team's starting quarterback.

Damn straight.

Share 49ersWebzone