LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

3 former 49ers leading teams in receiving right now

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Derek Carrier, Delanie Walker, and Michael Crabtree.
Originally posted by theninermind:
Derek Carrier, Delanie Walker, and Michael Crabtree.

And...your point?
Joe Looney starting for the Titans today. The line has allowed no sacks.

Point goes to this staff's personnel choices.
thats what happens when colin or alex threw the ball 22 times per game.. we need to bring back WCO
  • Ike49
Originally posted by kazak13:
thats what happens when colin or alex threw the ball 22 times per game.. we need to bring back WCO

Gotta have good RBs for that
Originally posted by Ike49:

Pretty sure Hyde qualifies.
Used to be when we let guys leave they dropped off the face of the earth. Now it seems most of them end up playing pretty well.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Nov 8, 2015 at 11:58 AM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:
Used to be when we let guys leave they dropped off the face of the earth. Now it seems most of them end up playing pretty well.

And s**t talk our team after they leave. Gore, Crabtree, and davis have all had some negative words about this team and/or kap.
[ Edited by ltrain on Nov 8, 2015 at 12:01 PM ]
  • Ike49
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Ike49:

Pretty sure Hyde qualifies.

Not on the inactive list
  • thl408
Originally posted by theninermind:
Joe Looney starting for the Titans today. The line has allowed no sacks.

Point goes to this staff's personnel choices.

Oh, that's where Looney is. Could sure use him now.

Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by crabman82:

And s**t talk our team after they leave. Gore, Crabtree, and davis have all had some negative words about this team and/or kap.

Can you blame them though? I mean the ownership and front office basically ruined their chances of competing for no reason other than ego. Gore and and Davis especially have seen how bad they can be so I can't really say I blame them for being honest
I wasn't happy about trading Carrier or cutting Looney. I wanted Davis gone, and the other guys were priced out of our "Aldon hasn't gone crazy for a few months" budget.
Carrier was an obvious mistake. Dude can catch a football. The other two were fas so hard to say. Rather have bid on stevie.
Terrible asset management. Delanie was a huge mistake. He made life a lot easier for Vernon along with the QBs (Alex and Kaep). We trust this same management team to rebuild this team next year?
All I remember reading last year was how slow Crabtree is out of his routes now and how he can't win one on one matchups. I read it so much I believed it. Then in training camp blasted Kap and I didn't believe him.

And now I'm watching Crabs be productive. More productive than any other receiver on the 49ers since Crabs 85 catch season.

Maybe it was the QB all along.
Share 49ersWebzone