LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ATLANTA FALCONS - 2015 Week 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How quickly times have changed.
Originally posted by Niners816:
I liked it better the last time we played Atlanta.....it was the farewell at the stick, with Bow's pick six That wasn't even 2 years ago.
Its like the 4th preseason game lineup against an all-star team. But on any given Sunday......(just not likely to be this given Sunday)
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
That injury list is disgusting. Skeleton crew to go up against Julio Jones....
ATL is beatable. Despite the record, they haven't been very impressive, IMO. If we can stop the run and move the ball, we should make it a game. If Freeman has room to run, game over.
  • Ike49
We gonna win f**k the ATL!!!
Originally posted by Ike49:
We gonna win f**k the ATL!!!

Smash those b*****ds!!
Game is starting in 6 hours, correct?
Go 49ers
Go Gabberto!
  • thl408
Originally posted by Niner_Faithful_MTL:
I can't believe we've gotten to the point where were just hoping to be competitive in a game it's sad.. we used to impose our will on the other team. Honestly what's the overall mindset of the webzone is it better to win or tank for a better draft pick? I'd never wanna root for this team to loose but it seems like it's the only solution for major injuries.

FAITHFUL 4 LIFE GO NINERS!!
Personally, I never sit down hoping for 49er '3 and Outs', or for the defense to give up touchdowns - not in my DNA. But after they lose the game, it's not hard to find the silver lining.
  • Ike49
Damn were 28th in D.

Fox morning show saying Kap is better than we're seeing. Still don't buy it, dude has serious holes in his game.

Originally posted by Zealot:
Game is starting in 6 hours, correct?

Yes, 4 hours, 40 minutes now.
Thinking of starting Matt Ryan over Cam Newton in fantasy but worried the game may be over at halftime and Atlanta will just run the ball...
Blaine against the world
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Lol no OL a backup QB no RB and practice squad CBs. Only way they win is if Atl has 7 turnovers.
Share 49ersWebzone