There are 237 users in the forums

FALCONS pre-game thread - 2015 Week 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online
42-3
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rxrunner:
42-3

I don't think we can hold them to 3 points... maybe 13.

Niners prolly score more than 42 as well

no1curr anymore?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

I assume It has gone limp and non-reactive this season.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Go, Niners, go!

I assume It has gone limp and non-reactive this season.

He's in hibernation since the season is all but lost.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch
#49ers promote CBs Chris Davis and Marcus Cromartie from practice squad; place RB Mike Davis and S L.J. McCray on injured reserve.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
So far the dirt birds haven't played a team that's going to do anything but fart should they make it to the playoffs...
(Weagles, giants, Cowgirls, Texans, Deadskins, Ain'ts, Tittititanics, and the Buccaroos)

49ers (Vikqueens, Steelers, Tards, Packers, giants, Ravens, Cawk Suckers and Lambs)
5 of our past opponents have a legit shot at the conference championships...

JJ will go off on us, but their CB situation is shaky and the whole defense is far from intimidating... should be a doozy
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
#49ers promote CBs Chris Davis and Marcus Cromartie from practice squad; place RB Mike Davis and S L.J. McCray on injured reserve.

No Hayne, huh.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by father49er:
no1curr anymore?

I can care less about the season, we're cooked / burnt.

I just want to see some promise out of our future players from here on out... 2016 couldn't come any faster

No Hayne, huh.

I would normally say that means that Hayne really sucks, but I have no faith in this team evaluating talent so I think they are just clueless.

No Hayne, huh.

Hey man Chris Davis could be the chosen 1!
How bout some Purcell pressure up the middle?
They should just pump Benny Hill music into the stadium when the offense is on the field.
If we don't see Purcell, Bell, Brown....then these guys coaching are a joke. We should have seen Blaine a lot earlier than this, with the F.U. at C to RT we sure should have seen Brown in, and any game Purcell doesn't get some PT is bad, bad coaching. So while at it , show us some Bell, too. Last i checked, vern wasn't around anymore. Bring on the guys who should be getting PT.
Go 49ers
Share 49ersWebzone