There are 179 users in the forums

FALCONS pre-game thread - 2015 Week 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thought we had a bye or something.

Rough times in Santa Clara.

Not much to say regarding this game except that there's a lot of anticipation just in the newness of a new QB and no Vernon.

As someone pointed out, we are essentially facing a poor man's Seahawk defense this week in terms of scheme. Should be an interesting gauge for how Gabbert will play in Seattle.
  • thl408
This is it. Thanks.
Who cares? Hayne aint plane..

With so much hatred for 9ers management, why not give the fans something they all want, Hayne returning Punts? Cant hurt season!

No one give a sh*t anymore. The game will have a preseason feel with Gabbert and 8th string running backs playing.
27-17 Falcons

There's a side of me that think our defense may put it all together and maybe keep the Falcons to under 17 points.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 7, 2015 at 11:17 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
27-17 Falcons

17? Dreaming
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
27-17 Falcons

17? Dreaming

You mean they can't score another TD in Gabbert time....I mean garbage time.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
No one give a sh*t anymore. The game will have a preseason feel with Gabbert and 8th string running backs playing.

Odd, just about all our games have had a preseason feel to them if you ask me.
I want to see some Bell Dozer in this game. Dumping Vernon for a couple of late round picks was ok with me. Not like he was helping a whole lot anyway.

As for the game, I can't remember a worse sounding offense than the one we are going to field this game. Gabbert + PS RB + (crappy Oline - Boone) = 1 or 2 Dawson field goals.

Falcons 37
Niners 6

Mods needed to sit on the bench, step back and breathe and look at things through a different lens.
Julio Jones bout to break all sorts of records
20-3 falcons. 6-20 if we lucky.
The other team, 47. 9ers 0.

Gabbert sacked 8 times.

2RB injuries.

Mummy takes away Jeds toy.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I want to see some Bell Dozer in this game. Dumping Vernon for a couple of late round picks was ok with me. Not like he was helping a whole lot anyway.

As for the game, I can't remember a worse sounding offense than the one we are going to field this game. Gabbert + PS RB + (crappy Oline - Boone) = 1 or 2 Dawson field goals.

Falcons 37
Niners 6

Maybe he can take some snaps, too...
Share 49ersWebzone