There are 215 users in the forums

Should the WEBZONE help begin a boycott of buying 49er tickets, merchandise?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should the WEBZONE help begin a boycott of buying 49er tickets, merchandise?

Why isn't the webzone helping with organizing a boycott? You guys have so much power as Niner fans all over the nation click onto this website!!

Don't you guys realize that a boycott is the ONLY thing that would cause Jed York to sweat a bit and begin some self-examination!!!!!!!!!!!

If the die-hards can't stomach avoiding any and all support of the games then how about boycotting paying for tickets and just watch the game on TV.

No body is advocating quitting on this team; we are simply quitting on the OWNER!!!!!! (and the GM of course )
Vbtl
None of the options match my position so I can't vote.
f**king christ how many times have we gone over this.

First, ticket sales are none existent essentially. The stadium is all PSL holders. They are required to buy season tickets each year or lose their PSL, with no refund (can you say thousands of dollars ).

Watching on TV or merchandise is split between all teams. You won't be impacting Jed that much.

I've seen some crazy stuff on here. Hell, I've contributed to some of it, but this takes the cake. Beyond anything I've heard of or seen in any forum I've been a part of.

Yes. I will boycott as long as someone buys my tickets.
Lol

Oh my lawd!
Share 49ersWebzone