There are 150 users in the forums

49ers' Fans To Roast Jed York With Airplane Banner At Levi's Stadium

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
You do not really roast him in that fashion. You are dogging him out. If we call it roasting, York might think you actually like him, which is really the point of a roast.
Just make a min replica of the stadium with a mini plane and a mini banner and a mini camera. Fake a flight and send it to the news. Then you can do it whenever you want with different banners and never need to pay for it again.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Jed York owns the plane
Originally posted by Antix:
Jed York owns the plane

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
People should take the money they're gonna use for this and donate it to sick kids or something. What a complete waste of money. People need to grow up and not get their little feelings hurt so much over football.

Wheres your crown king nothing?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by strickac:
Doesn't matter. Can't fly over the stadium when people will actually be there. The only way it's viewed is if the networks air it on TV. Seeing something about Jed being a disgrace of an owner on NFLN would probably make my day because it would ruin his. Won't change a thing though.

Wish people would go fund me and my bank account. If they're willing to throw away money I'll take it

This. Totally meaningless gesture but more power to the mouthbreathers who think that this is going to impact something.

If you're upset about the direction that the team is going in, the best thing that you can do is to stop going to the games and stop buying merchandise and not supporting the franchise financially in anyway.

I would support a "Jed Sucks" chant at home games. If it's loud enough to be picked up on the broadcasts, it would be a strong message to the whole league.
Wonder what the banner will say?....
Originally posted by donalddole:
People should take the money they're gonna use for this and donate it to sick kids or something. What a complete waste of money. People need to grow up and not get their little feelings hurt so much over football.

Maybe you should stop posting so much and donate your time to charity. The Big Brothers foundation could use your help. You have 88,114 posts, I think you have a lot of free time.

Personally I think it's great, people spend money on entertainment all the time, this is no different. I don't understand you spoil-sports! Jed doesn't provide entertainment, so we're providing it. I say "Bravo" to the banner! I will probably donate $5. I'll enjoy the idea of the banner flying. It's not about Jed seeing the banner, Jed only needs to hear about its existence which I'm sure it will. Definitely $5 of entertainment for me.

I actually do donate my time and money to efforts like this. That's why I suggested others do the same. Kudos to you, though. I'm sure your $5 will make a big difference in turning this team into a winner.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by donalddole:

Maybe you should stop posting so much and donate your time to charity. The Big Brothers foundation could use your help. You have 88,114 posts, I think you have a lot of free time.

Personally I think it's great, people spend money on entertainment all the time, this is no different. I don't understand you spoil-sports! Jed doesn't provide entertainment, so we're providing it. I say "Bravo" to the banner! I will probably donate $5. I'll enjoy the idea of the banner flying. It's not about Jed seeing the banner, Jed only needs to hear about its existence which I'm sure it will. Definitely $5 of entertainment for me.

I actually do donate my time and money to efforts like this. That's why I suggested others do the same. Kudos to you, though. I'm sure your $5 will make a big difference in turning this team into a winner.

that $5 bucks could go a long way... a cup of bunk ass coffee at 7-11; couple of Snickers to help you be yourself when hungry; the Monday paper - how Falcons beat us up; if no rolling paper, you can always use the $5 to roll your blunt
Originally posted by J_Train:
Per a real source (Wikipedia):

A concession stand (American English), snack kiosk or snack bar (British English, Irish English) is a place where patrons can purchase snacks or food at a cinema, amusement park, fair, stadium, or other entertainment venue. Some events or venues contract out the right to sell food to third parties

Food stand. Beer stand. Etc etc.

I can see how not buying a vastly overpriced beer will help the Niners get back on the winning road.

What will the banner say? Stoney got a big....

Never heard of a winning road. Heard of a winding road, heard of a blocked road, never a winning road.

Explain this winning road you refer to, and why the Niners are not on it.

• Veteran
Doesn't matter. Can't fly over the stadium when people will actually be there. The only way it's viewed is if the networks air it on TV. Seeing something about Jed being a disgrace of an owner on NFLN would probably make my day because it would ruin his. Won't change a thing though.

Wish people would go fund me and my bank account. If they're willing to throw away money I'll take it

This. Totally meaningless gesture but more power to the mouthbreathers who think that this is going to impact something.

If you're upset about the direction that the team is going in, the best thing that you can do is to stop going to the games and stop buying merchandise and not supporting the franchise financially in anyway.
Actually embarrassing this family would be a good thing. Their ego is sooooooo huge that a little humiliation might help.

Hush. If Americans cared about members of their own species they wouldn't spend billions of dollars on cats and dogs every year. We are hypocrites and we are Free. God bless.
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:

I would support a "Jed Sucks" chant at home games. If it's loud enough to be picked up on the broadcasts, it would be a strong message to the whole league.

this + the banner circling levi's stadium during the game = winning.
Originally posted by captain_planet:

Hush. If Americans cared about members of their own species they wouldn't spend billions of dollars on cats and dogs every year. We are hypocrites and we are Free. God bless.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he won't even see that s**t.

but it might get shown on the sports networks over abd over again
Share 49ersWebzone