LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

49ers' Fans To Roast Jed York With Airplane Banner At Levi's Stadium

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by donalddole:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
People should take the money they're gonna use for this and donate it to sick kids or something. What a complete waste of money. People need to grow up and not get their little feelings hurt so much over football.

Maybe you should stop posting so much and donate your time to charity. The Big Brothers foundation could use your help. You have 88,114 posts, I think you have a lot of free time.

Personally I think it's great, people spend money on entertainment all the time, this is no different. I don't understand you spoil-sports! Jed doesn't provide entertainment, so we're providing it. I say "Bravo" to the banner! I will probably donate $5. I'll enjoy the idea of the banner flying. It's not about Jed seeing the banner, Jed only needs to hear about its existence which I'm sure it will. Definitely $5 of entertainment for me.

Stoney is on a crusade to send a message that any effort to send Jed York a message is a waste of time and a flaw in character also.
Originally posted by strickac:
Per a real source (Wikipedia):

A concession stand (American English), snack kiosk or snack bar (British English, Irish English) is a place where patrons can purchase snacks or food at a cinema, amusement park, fair, stadium, or other entertainment venue. Some events or venues contract out the right to sell food to third parties

Food stand. Beer stand. Etc etc.

I can see how not buying a vastly overpriced beer will help the Niners get back on the winning road.

What will the banner say? Stoney got a big....

[ Edited by J_Train on Nov 6, 2015 at 7:03 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that dude gonna be in trouble when stoney gets back.

last time a guy burned him like that, stoney attacked him at a webzone tailgate. Took his foot and set his hair on fire.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Nov 6, 2015 at 7:03 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

last time a guy burned him like that, stoney attacked him at a webzone tailgate. Took his foot and set his hair on fire.

Didn't he bang that dude's girl too, or was that someone elses?
  • Stud
People should take the money they're gonna use for this and donate it to sick kids or something. What a complete waste of money. People need to grow up and not get their little feelings hurt so much over football.

Maybe you should stop posting so much and donate your time to charity. The Big Brothers foundation could use your help. You have 88,114 posts, I think you have a lot of free time

This.
As much as i cant stand Jed,doing stuff like this is so stupid and pointless and childish you want to show your unhappy with him don't pay for season tickets don't even pay for single game tickets, problem solved. You did your part to show your not happy by not making his wallet any bigger. No matter what we do he and his parents are never going to leave unless the NFL kicks them out somehow. Plain and simple Denise, John, and Jed are MORONS when it comes to football decisions that will never change it's sad we have to support the team despite them killing our franchise i really wish they sell or at least hand all football operations to some one else.
[ Edited by Raul98 on Nov 6, 2015 at 7:23 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Didn't he bang that dude's girl too, or was that someone elses?
wouldn't put it past him. dude's a savage.
Originally posted by J_Train:
Food stand. Beer stand. Etc etc.

I can see how not buying a vastly overpriced beer will help the Niners get back on the winning road.

What will the banner say? Stoney got a big....

Doesn't matter. Can't fly over the stadium when people will actually be there. The only way it's viewed is if the networks air it on TV. Seeing something about Jed being a disgrace of an owner on NFLN would probably make my day because it would ruin his. Won't change a thing though.

Wish people would go fund me and my bank account. If they're willing to throw away money I'll take it
Originally posted by strickac:
Doesn't matter. Can't fly over the stadium when people will actually be there. The only way it's viewed is if the networks air it on TV. Seeing something about Jed being a disgrace of an owner on NFLN would probably make my day because it would ruin his. Won't change a thing though.

Wish people would go fund me and my bank account. If they're willing to throw away money I'll take it

This. Totally meaningless gesture but more power to the mouthbreathers who think that this is going to impact something.

If you're upset about the direction that the team is going in, the best thing that you can do is to stop going to the games and stop buying merchandise and not supporting the franchise financially in anyway.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 7, 2015 at 6:20 AM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
They have reached their goal already, almost doubled the amount as it stands. Keep them coming, folks!!

And remember, don't go to the games and don't buy any more season tickets!!

I won't contribute to the fund but it's going to be funny seeing that banner fly while tailgating.....f**k you Jed!!!!!
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Nov 7, 2015 at 7:25 AM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I won't contribute to the fund but it's going to be funny seeing that banner fly while tailgating.....f**k you Jed!!!!!

Is going down, for the first banner they needed $549 and they are on $945 already.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Dude's just gonna pocket the money

Maybe they should take the money and donate it towards some soccer fields for the children of Santa Clara

Maybe you should stop posting so much and donate your time to charity. The Big Brothers foundation could use your help. You have 88,114 posts, I think you have a lot of free time.

Personally I think it's great, people spend money on entertainment all the time, this is no different. I don't understand you spoil-sports! Jed doesn't provide entertainment, so we're providing it. I say "Bravo" to the banner! I will probably donate $5. I'll enjoy the idea of the banner flying. It's not about Jed seeing the banner, Jed only needs to hear about its existence which I'm sure it will. Definitely $5 of entertainment for me.

Haha
Share 49ersWebzone