LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 368 users in the forums

49ers' Fans To Roast Jed York With Airplane Banner At Levi's Stadium

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://ninerfans.com/49ers-fans-to-roast-jed-york-with-airplane-banner-at-levis-stadium/
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol the good ol days
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he won't even see that s**t.
If we really want to roast him, just don't show up until the second quarter and don't cheer for the team.....o wait, guess that has been happening for a while.

I'd like to start a boycott of concessions at home games.
People should take the money they're gonna use for this and donate it to sick kids or something. What a complete waste of money. People need to grow up and not get their little feelings hurt so much over football.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
People should take the money they're gonna use for this and donate it to sick kids or something. What a complete waste of money. People need to grow up and not get their little feelings hurt so much over football.

Agreed
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by theninermaniac:

concession
kənˈsɛʃ(ə)n/
noun
a thing that is granted, especially in response to demands.
"the government was unwilling to make any further concessions"

Maybe you should stop posting so much and donate your time to charity. The Big Brothers foundation could use your help. You have 88,114 posts, I think you have a lot of free time.

Personally I think it's great, people spend money on entertainment all the time, this is no different. I don't understand you spoil-sports! Jed doesn't provide entertainment, so we're providing it. I say "Bravo" to the banner! I will probably donate $5. I'll enjoy the idea of the banner flying. It's not about Jed seeing the banner, Jed only needs to hear about its existence which I'm sure it will. Definitely $5 of entertainment for me.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol damn!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
hey blizz. finally got a Soicare tooth brush. so awesome!
Originally posted by J_Train:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

concession
kənˈsɛʃ(ə)n/
noun
a thing that is granted, especially in response to demands.
"the government was unwilling to make any further concessions"

Per a real source (Wikipedia):

A concession stand (American English), snack kiosk or snack bar (British English, Irish English) is a place where patrons can purchase snacks or food at a cinema, amusement park, fair, stadium, or other entertainment venue. Some events or venues contract out the right to sell food to third parties
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
hey blizz. finally got a Soicare tooth brush. so awesome!

Your dentist is gonna make less $$$$ now!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol dayum, stoney gonna be maaad.
Share 49ersWebzone