There are 214 users in the forums

Jerry Rice wears Cowboy jersey in new commercial

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ok, one more vs Dallas....
Damn, those clips make me smile...then frown about the current state of things ... but nice to have that history!
Originally posted by cortana49:
Damn, those clips make me smile...then frown about the current state of things ... but nice to have that history!

If you're a Niner fan, sometimes that's about all you've got. History is awesome!!!!

I'll use any excuse to unload them BTW, I got a ton of them up in Thl408's All22 concept thread that's pinned at the top of the forum. I tie them together with their concept and play art.
Originally posted by Niners816:

I'll use any excuse to unload them BTW, I got a ton of them up in Thl408's All22 concept thread that's pinned at the top of the forum. I tie them together with their concept and play art.

Ok, a couple more
[ Edited by Niners816 on Nov 6, 2015 at 9:09 AM ]
He didn't didn't much like Dallas much here either

My heart is all a flutter seeing that. Needed that, thanks!
Another MNF TD
And yet another MNF TD

Another MNF TD

I forget. Is that QB (#18) Grbac or Druckenmiller? Whoever it is, that's a nice play. He just let's it go, throws to a spot, and he's sure Rice is going to get to that spot.

Originally posted by TheWooLick:
My heart is all a flutter seeing that. Needed that, thanks!

No problem Like I said above, if you ever get nostalgic stop by Thl408's pinned concept thread....I put all the gif I make there with their specific concept and play art.
And yet another MNF TD

Nice. We do need a new QB/ROL...
Originally posted by crake49:
I forget. Is that QB (#18) Grbac or Druckenmiller? Whoever it is, that's a nice play. He just let's it go, throws to a spot, and he's sure Rice is going to get to that spot.

Its Elvis...this was the 1996 MNF vs GB. It was a loss, but it had the controversial don Beede non touch TD in OT.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
DALLAS in 92 (repeat year) was the only team I ever saw GOT in jerry's head..
Originally posted by crake49:

Its Elvis...this was the 1996 MNF vs GB. It was a loss, but it had the controversial don Beede non touch TD in OT.

Thanks. Grbac wasn't bad.
Share 49ersWebzone