LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Fair weather "faithful"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
iv been a niner fan since i was a kid, they came to my hometown for training camp for a few years and im as angry an dissapointed as anyone else here. at how players have just abandoned this team within the last year, how management just let them walk, our current coaches lack of ability...and mostly mad at how our FO has let our team get to this state we are in now. they have the power to stop a free fall like this yet they havent done A SINGLE THING RIGHT. i think benching kap this week was the first right thing wev done in 2 years, he needs to get level. but i will be no less of a fan and i wont ever turn my back on this team. were all angry. il still go to games, il still wear niner jerseys and il still cheer for our team cause i love football and i love being a lifetime 49er fan. the yorks wont make any less money if fans stop buying products or attending games, that has been stated here enough times. the yorks are not gonna sell this team anytime soon so you can stop begging for it. this is part of life and being a football fan not everyone can be the patriots of the last decade.....everyone has ups and downs and this down for us hopefully will be corrected properly. but this is what you signed up for when you said your a 49er "faithful" you signed up for the good and the bad. feel free to jump ship if you cant handle it and head over to the oakland where the bandwagoners are already collecting and every "fan" is under the impression that they have one of the leagues best teams cause they finally have more than 3 wins.

But seriously... anyone who is HERE and posting/reading, whether it's negative or positive, ARE THE FAITHFUL! We just happen to fall on different ends of that "faithful spectrum". Stop with the "true fan" thing.

BTW, been a Niner fan for 33 years, so I've seen the rough spots too. DON'T QUESTION MY FAITHFULNESS.
[ Edited by cortana49 on Nov 6, 2015 at 8:43 AM ]
  • Jiks
NVMd.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Nov 6, 2015 at 8:41 AM ]
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Lmao at people who are only here for one player trying to question the Fandom of others who have been following the team for years/decades.

That's the Aussie's for you. They don't know bout our struggles. The only thing they care about is Hayne getting any playing time. Its starting to become quite annoying if you ask me.

NINER EMPIRE 4 LIFE BISHES!!!!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
i've been a faithful for about 35 years
Faithful since 1976.

But I will not accept mediocrity nor will I accept garbage coaching and play.

What is happening is completely unacceptable to the "Faithful."
Family members tell me that I went to my first game in 1957. I don't remember that game because I was a toddler. In my family, the Niners are more of a tradition than just a team we support.
GO NINERS!

f**k JED!
faithful My ass , the worst thing is to follow a team blindly . I will never be Faithful as long as Jed and the Dorks are owners we have to put there feet to the fire . They hire GM that has s**tty picks the past 3 drafts and HC that I would no one hired as a coordinator oh please Faithful !
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
GO NINERS!

f**k JED!

Originally posted by cNiner:
faithful My ass , the worst thing is to follow a team blindly .

Lions, Browns, Eagles, Bills, Jags, Texans, etc. fans say hello!
I think being faithful doesn't have to include blind faith.

Some would consider it not being "faithful" by rooting for the team to lose. IMO this team has to do really bad in order to prompt the necessary changes to make the team better long term.

This great franchise deserves better than what we're getting. I will support this team no matter what but I don't like being given garbage by the ownership and being forced to pretend it's prime rib.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
GO NINERS!

f**k JED!

This bout sums it up.
[ Edited by Antix on Nov 6, 2015 at 9:12 AM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by cortana49:

But seriously... anyone who is HERE and posting/reading, whether it's negative or positive, ARE THE FAITHFUL! We just happen to fall on different ends of that "faithful spectrum". Stop with the "true fan" thing.

BTW, been a Niner fan for 33 years, so I've seen the rough spots too. DON'T QUESTION MY FAITHFULNESS.
Totally agree with this. Being faithful doesn't mean always being positive. It means always caring. You can show caring by b***hing about all of what's wrong with the team right now. If you are here reading and posting in a time where nothing seems to be going right, you are a fan in my book. Ridiculous for someone that just began following the 49ers 6 months ago to make this type of post. Ridiculous for someone that follows a player to question fans that follow a team. Weak ass opening post.
Anyone who takes time to post on this forum is not a bandwagon fan or unfaithful etc....Come on. Everyone in here cares. I've been here on the zone for 10 years. While we b***h and moan about certain situations so do most other fan bases. We have the right to expect great things from this proud franchise that we let control a good part of our lives. Pay no mind to our gripes. It's all in order to get great perspective on the team. Even when we are doing good.
Share 49ersWebzone