There are 196 users in the forums

What Needs to happen during the Bye

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What I've seen this team struggle with the most this season is the gameplan, especially on offense. Now I understand that sometimes the gameplan doesnt go as planned, but I've failed to see some sort of identity, some sort of vision. At least then you can say that the team is losing but its losing trying to do what they do best.

Geep Chryst doesn't seem to know what exactly he wants the offense to do. It's frustrating. I have more gripe with the offense than i do with Mangini or Tomsula. At least Mangini has a system in place... it's just a matter of time players learn it and grow within it, I think Chryst is clueless.

So what i think needs to happen during the bye if the offense continues to look as horrid against the Falcons next week,is for the 49ers to look at Pep Hamilton or Ken Wisenhunt to take over the offense for the rest of the season.

We need a smart offensive mind that can at least put together a competent offense.I think Pep was the scapegoat in a bad situation in Indy. His situation reminds me a lot of Greg Roman with the niners last year.

Ken Wisenhunt may not be a stellar headcoach but I bet he knows quarterbacks and he knows how to put an air attack together. I'm sure any of these two can have this offense scoring at least a couple of TD's a game, which would be a massive improvement from what we have now.
Originally posted by ivanm05:
What I've seen this team struggle with the most this season is the gameplan, especially on offense. Now I understand that sometimes the gameplan doesnt go as planned, but I've failed to see some sort of identity, some sort of vision. At least then you can say that the team is losing but its losing trying to do what they do best.

Geep Chryst doesn't seem to know what exactly he wants the offense to do. It's frustrating. I have more gripe with the offense than i do with Mangini or Tomsula. At least Mangini has a system in place... it's just a matter of time players learn it and grow within it, I think Chryst is clueless.

So what i think needs to happen during the bye if the offense continues to look as horrid against the Falcons next week,is for the 49ers to look at Pep Hamilton or Ken Wisenhunt to take over the offense for the rest of the season.

We need a smart offensive mind that can at least put together a competent offense.I think Pep was the scapegoat in a bad situation in Indy. His situation reminds me a lot of Greg Roman with the niners last year.

Ken Wisenhunt may not be a stellar headcoach but I bet he knows quarterbacks and he knows how to put an air attack together. I'm sure any of these two can have this offense scoring at least a couple of TD's a game, which would be a massive improvement from what we have now.

Can you please explain how this is possible? I've never heard a team firing a position coach and then taking another team's position coach mid season when that coach hasn't been fired
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I dont want none of that to happen I want more loses so we can get the top pick and clean house again.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Can you please explain how this is possible? I've never heard a team firing a position coach and then taking another team's position coach mid season when that coach hasn't been fired

Pep Hamilton was fired bro.
Share 49ersWebzone