LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Lowell Cohn is a piece of s**t sports writer

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Cohn has been doing this for so many years.....I'm rather surprised at the reaction. It's nothing new from him. I remember him from the early 80's (maybe even earlier? Tough to remember when I first started reading him in the Sporting Green along with Glenn Dickey) and he was that way then.

An idiot Journalist with a huge ego writes something negative about an athlete with a huge ego. Gee! I wonder how it will go? As much as I love football, it's incidents like these that remind me that we've invested too much in these guys. They are just talented human beings playing the game we love. Sometimes they say or do things that come across poorly to other people.

So what?
Cohn calling someone arrogant and rude is just hilarious. Pot meet kettle.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
When is this old f**k going to retire
Honestly, I think Harbaugh led Kap into this direction.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

This. I always thought Kap came off more laid back now
Lol. Whats the over under on "Grant/Lowell Cohn sucks" threads per season? I'd say at least 6.
[ Edited by TexasNiner on Nov 4, 2015 at 6:52 AM ]
Originally posted by leolion:
Cohn calling someone arrogant and rude is just hilarious. Pot meet kettle.

You mean people don't watch/go to games for the presser afterwards so they can watch him ask questions?
There are tons and tons of people who are not able to differentiate job performance with the personality of the person performing the job.
I just take it as another opinion and move on.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's right! He's right about the Yorks and Baalke too.

I consider Lowell Cohn to be a GREAT HERO! He is the most honest truth teller of all the press that covers the 49ers.

I almost always agree with Lowell Cohn......

probably because he is your dad

Originally posted by Joecool:

wow blame the old HC , go Michigan !!!!

Why do people care what him and TK say so much. Personally, I'm thankful we have writers like them around. To balance out all the a55 kissing. Also, when Kap first came on the scene that's the way he wanted to portray himself. A lot of fans are just so blind and put their favorite athletes on the can't do no wrong pedestal like kids.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's right! He's right about the Yorks and Baalke too.

I consider Lowell Cohn to be a GREAT HERO! He is the most honest truth teller of all the press that covers the 49ers.

I almost always agree with Lowell Cohn......

Hi Grant
LOL
Maybe just maybe Kap is rude to people who are a*****es to him?
Originally posted by valrod33:
probably because he is your dad

Share 49ersWebzone