LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Will Blaine Gabbert produce a TD scoring drive this weekend?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Blaine Gabbert produce a TD scoring drive this weekend?

After a flying start, "Gabby" is slowly being brought back to earth.
Only if Gabbert scans the field and see a wide open T. Smith and throw him the ball for a 90+ yard TD.
[ Edited by Controller_SD on Nov 4, 2015 at 12:51 AM ]
I have no fricken idea how many yards he'll get and he might even suck. But I will bet my car he gets more then the 67 yards Kap had against Arizona and won't throw 4 interceptions and two Pick-6s either.
hes thrown TDs before so why not for this game, its not like we are starting a QB who has never played before
  • Antix
  • Veteran
250+ yards and a TD and a W...just because itd actually be the worst thing that could haapoen
Gabbert has better chance of producing STD than TD
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:

I just got a flabby for Gabby after reading that.
Originally posted by Zealot:

So if Gabbert has a ripper of a game, what next? Kap out for good?
Originally posted by J_Train:

So if Gabbert has a ripper of a game, what next? Kap out for good?

That's the hot topic. Some say he's finished for good (barring an injury to Gabs) and some say Kap will be back in a few weeks after he gets his s**t sorted.
That's the hot topic. Some say he's finished for good (barring an injury to Gabs) and some say Kap will be back in a few weeks after he gets his s**t sorted.

Nobody can run toward the sideline then throw it out like our Kap. He's amazing.

Everything I read says that Gabbert will be worse than Kap. I'm an optimist, this could be the break he needs. There are many stories of quarterbacks being washed up and then come back and have productive careers. I knew Kap was not the answer last year but bought into the whole transformation off season plan. After the season started it became obvious that it was the same old, same old. Let's get this organization headed in the right direction, i hope this is the start.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I would like him to. It would cause chaos if he did
Two TD's - one for each team.
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:

Nope there wont be any VD on the field
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
yes. then the real qb controversy will commence.
Share 49ersWebzone