LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 381 users in the forums

Time to boycott 49er games?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by xberesx:
Been boycotting my entire life. I just watch on TV

Thats not boycotting..every second you are watching is making jeds pocket fatter !

That's not true at all, he's not paying Jed for advertising space. Ratings don't really amount to jack as a true metric these days with streaming, online content, etc.
For those that throw around that asinine "bandwagoner" lingo, it's not a matter of abandoning a team when they're bad, it's supporting what this franchise stands for a making a stand (however futile) to try and change that and send a message.

Blindly supporting only perpetuates that this team will bottom feed for the next decade. Don't you remember all of this happening from 03-10. Harbaugh only masked what's been there all along since Eddie D. left.
This stadium is his baby and this Super Bowl is a big coup for him. The best way to get at him is to do so during Super Bowl broadcasts. Boo the piss out of him during live TV appearances, get on TV with signs calling for him to step down etc. Public embarrassment to max will help.
YES!!! FINALLY A GREAT THREAD!!!!! THIS IS WHY NINER TALK IS THE BEST FORUM OUT THERE.....
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Nov 3, 2015 at 5:17 PM ]
smuggle food and drinks into the game, don't buy tickets if you're not a season ticket holder, watch the game at a bar that always plays them.
ive thought about this being a good idea but that would suck for the players. It would be benefitting them in the long run but it just doesn't seem right. There has got to be another way to get Jed out of the driver seat
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
This stadium is his baby and this Super Bowl is a big coup for him. The best way to get at him is to do so during Super Bowl broadcasts. Boo the piss out of him during live TV appearances, get on TV with signs calling for him to step down etc. Public embarrassment to max will help.

i like this idea.
The ones wanting to boycott are most of the wagon fans we picked up in 2011.

See you
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Nov 3, 2015 at 5:41 PM ]
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
You ones wanting to boycott are most of the wagon fans we picked up in 2011.

See you

who learned you those english words?
The notion of doing that tells me only a fairweather fan would boycott the team. You can blame Jed and the rest of the Yorks, that's fine. Boycotting the team is a slap in the face to all the players and coaches who're working hard to try & turn things around. That's just my opinion...and I'm sticking to it.

• Jiks
Yup fair weather fans
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Exactly... let him hear the boos.
I'm tired of some of the fans attitude toward the team. We have a great franchise. We have five Lombardi trophies. We made it to the nfc championship game three years in a row recently. Yes we suck. But you won't be great all the time. Think of the fans of Detroit or Cleveland. Never had a taste of the super bowl and they don't boycott games. I understand people are disappointed, but give me a break. Not a real fan if you ask me.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Mah dude, half the damn place is empty already! He will just figure you went to get a falafel.

When the owner is the face of the team you know you have problems. Nobody should be holding him accountable because all he should be doing is paying someone smarter than him to get the job done. If that guy fails pay someone else. Next time let Baalke bring in his guy instead of hiring that butt kissing clown.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 3, 2015 at 5:42 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone