LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Angry Fans Start Petition To Remove 49ers OWNER

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The idea of "fire blah blah" owner is to embarass the owner. I think we should embarass Jed, he is embarassing our team.

I don't think 95% of participants in fire owner campaign expect to actually oust the owner
[ Edited by donalddole on Nov 3, 2015 at 6:17 PM ]
Originally posted by donalddole:
The idea of "fire blah blah" owner is to embarass the owner. I think we should embarass Jed, he is embarassing our team.

I don't think 95% of participants in fire owner campaign expect to actually oust the owner

Even if you want to embarrass him, there's better ways to go about it then a change.org petition. That, oh by the way, has already been done like half a dozen times.

This is just lazy and pointless.

The dork dumb-asses cannot be embarrassed. Period. If they had any shame, decency, or feelings of repentance, a lot of things would have happened differently. A lot of things starting 10-15 years ago.

If you don't believe, take a look at Jed's twitter account. The fan comments on there would put to shame any living being. But not this idiot. I think he has grown enough thick skin to cruise for another 10 years with 49ers ranked 32nd for all of them.
Originally posted by nenerahero:

The dork dumb-asses cannot be embarrassed. Period. If they had any shame, decency, or feelings of repentance, a lot of things would have happened differently. A lot of things starting 10-15 years ago.

If you don't believe, take a look at Jed's twitter account. The fan comments on there would put to shame any living being. But not this idiot. I think he has grown enough thick skin to cruise for another 10 years with 49ers ranked 32nd for all of them.

In the same vein, I cannot believe how stupid the intent of this petition is.
Share 49ersWebzone