There are 144 users in the forums

Angry Fans Start Petition To Remove 49ers OWNER

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When did the last owner get kicked out by the fans? Dr. Dork has the money in the account and unless Bernie Madoff is managing it he's rolling it over and over. The Dorks live in a Golden Temple high up in the clouds, do you honestly think they give a damn about the little people below. The only thing that will move them is a natural disaster.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
I will watch. Forget York, this is my team. I'm not going to let some arrogant 30 year old millionaire stop that. It's not all his fault anyway...

I disagree, it is his fault. He fired the only successful coach the 49ers have had since 2002 and the team fell apart shortly thereafter.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
When did the last owner get kicked out by the fans? Dr. Dork has the money in the account and unless Bernie Madoff is managing it he's rolling it over and over. The Dorks live in a Golden Temple high up in the clouds, do you honestly think they give a damn about the little people below. The only thing that will move them is a natural disaster.

Or tax evasion charges, those caught up with Cohan.
Who gonna take over this forsaken club if york gave it up?!? RUSSEL f**kING CROWE?!?!!!
Originally posted by dilligaf:
Who gonna take over this forsaken club if york gave it up?!? RUSSEL f**kING CROWE?!?!!!

didn't Larry Ellison and some Oil Tycoon offer to buy the niners ten years ago?

the Oil Tyconn might have just been speculation though.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
They misspelled San Francisco.

Embarrassing

Hard core fans! Wasting their time.

So kinda like watching a game?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Waste of time
Originally posted by susweel:
Waste of time

This.
  • Jiks
Lol 81 sigs
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Lol 81 sigs

Mountains gonna be moved.

Originally posted by dilligaf:

Hmm, given how he helped resurrect the bunnies, that might not be bad idea, especially as he's the type to let the football guys have the reins instead of pretending he knows everything. He'd probably need to do Gladiator 2 to scrape up the extra pennies needed though.
  • Ike49
Originally posted by frozen49er:
47 signatures out of 100,000 goal.

Uhhhh, 48 if you include me, Debbie Downer
Originally posted by Ike49:
Originally posted by frozen49er:
47 signatures out of 100,000 goal.

Uhhhh, 48 if you include me, Debbie Downer

Up to a whopping 82 now!

• HERN
  • Veteran
And then Paraag " the leak " Marathe can swoop in and buy the team.
Originally posted by vermonator:
A better way is simply stop watching the games and buying their merchandise. Unless the Yorks' sell the team we're stuck with Jed, like it or not.

This. Some of y'all take this internet s**t way too seriously.

You can't vote out the owner of a privately owned franchise. Not even the president can if he cared to (he doesn't), even if 2 billion people signed this ridiculous petition.

Upset with team management? Then stop buying tickets, merchandise, and stop watching the games.

Might want to stop using this site too while you're at it, since they run 49er advertisements.

But you won't do that, so carry on.
Share 49ersWebzone