LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

Angry Fans Start Petition To Remove 49ers OWNER

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A better way is simply stop watching the games and buying their merchandise. Unless the Yorks' sell the team we're stuck with Jed, like it or not.
It's a better experience to watch from him these days, no need for petitions. Just don't buy expensive tickets an go to the games. Leave the stands empty it will serve notice. He built that stadium to make money, hurt his pocket by not going an enjoying yourself with the NFL ticket
I'm not going to be watching unless it's illegally. Already cancelled my gamepass sub. Sent them an email saying it's because my team's owner is retarded and hurts the league as a whole with their amateur hour shenanigans.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
my god,, this. petitions are garbage, worthless,,, they usually end up in the trash can. it may make people feel like they are doing something, but petitions are worthless
Originally posted by baltien:
"do to his lack of management."

Sigh.

Yet another failing trip to the "Read-Zone"
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:

Talk about an exercise in futility.

Disagree...we have to let them know that the way they are running this franchise is unacceptable. Buying into the fact we are powerless will only perpetuate the catastrophe that has been the York era. Maybe it will propel them to at least get a real HOFO to start to turn this around.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol. jed is probably laughing so hard at this petition.

Sigh.

We should start a petition to have that petition removed
[ Edited by billbird2111 on Nov 3, 2015 at 7:57 AM ]
I signed lol
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Sigh.

We should start a petition to have that petition removed

I hate losing like the rest of you guys but cmon on. We're 8 games into a season where we suck, but other fanbases like the raiders, browns, and jaguars don't nearly come up with such petty s**t.....
San Fransisco
Whoever starts this cap is delusional.The Yorks aren't going anywhere unless they sell the team. They don't give a crap if fans want them removed.
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
It's a better experience to watch from him these days, no need for petitions. Just don't buy expensive tickets an go to the games. Leave the stands empty it will serve notice. He built that stadium to make money, hurt his pocket by not going an enjoying yourself with the NFL ticket

This. I plan on doing other things with my Sunday's. I'll keep an eye on the games from my ESPN app, but other than that, I'm not investing my time, money, or energy on this garbage.
I will watch. Forget York, this is my team. I'm not going to let some arrogant 30 year old millionaire stop that. It's not all his fault anyway...
Share 49ersWebzone