There are 165 users in the forums

Angry Fans Start Petition To Remove 49ers OWNER

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by stud85:
John York's takes it back.

Maybe they can try Denise Debartolo York this time instead......

Truthfully that would be the best case. She doesn't care at all. She would just hire a GM and let them do their job and stay out of the way. She would be more ideal than John or Jed.

It's actually Denise's team. It always has been since Eddie gave it up. Still is her team.
"do to his lack of management."

Sigh.
Originally posted by baltien:

Sigh.

Phonetic spelling. I'm impressed!
[ Edited by Zealot on Nov 3, 2015 at 12:09 AM ]
How embarrassing, of course those who think this would have any effect are less than competent in their composition skills.
York is making a crap load of money, you can have all the petitions you want, he isnt quitting
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
It's actually Denise's team. It always has been since Eddie gave it up. Still is her team.

This. I dont believe that John or Jed have any real power in the grand scheme of things. She comes from big money and I doubt she lets her husband forget it. If she were on her own, she may have sold the team years ago based on her reported disdain for it but she needed a graduation present for Jed.

Sigh.

Way to rep the fanbase you knuckle-dragging mouthbreathers.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Sigh.

Way to rep the fanbase you knuckle-dragging mouthbreathers.

HEY!! Not nice! Maybe they have nasal congestion!

I'd be more concerned that they keep licking the windows, personally.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This. I dont believe that John or Jed have any real power in the grand scheme of things. She comes from big money and I doubt she lets her husband forget it. If she were on her own, she may have sold the team years ago based on her reported disdain for it but she needed a graduation present for Jed.

Lend me a tenner, Denise?
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
HEY!! Not nice! Maybe they have nasal congestion!

I'd be more concerned that they keep licking the windows, personally.

The whole White House petition system has basically become Dear Santa for adults. So much useless crap being added.

"Dear Santa....err Obama, I know youre busy up at the North Pole with all the elves.....I mean up at the White House having to deal with all those d$$cks in Congress but I've been really good this year and all I want this Christmas is....."

Better luck with many $$$billions
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
It is alarming how "off" the general public really is.

These people are reproducing!

These are registered voters!
The whole White House petition system has basically become Dear Santa for adults. So much useless crap being added.

"Dear Santa....err Obama, I know youre busy up at the North Pole with all the elves.....I mean up at the White House having to deal with all those d$$cks in Congress but I've been really good this year and all I want this Christmas is....."

Sad, but funny.
Originally posted by FL9er:
It is alarming how "off" the general public really is.

These people are reproducing!

These are registered voters!

Scary
LOL!
Share 49ersWebzone