LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 397 users in the forums

RB Shaun Draughn

Shop 49ers game tickets
Shaun is older but more balanced and versatile. Is Mike Davis getting better and can he beat him out? Youth? Upside? Are we going to keep 5 running backs like last year or 4 now?
[ Edited by NCommand on Jun 8, 2016 at 6:58 AM ]
Dude gets tripped up by a blade of grass....I hope davis can beat him out
There's a lil Roger Craig in this guy. I hope we keep 4 RBs.
I don't know how this guy wasn't a starting RB before we signed him. Dude is definitely a 4 down back.
No Draughn 2nite? Did he get hurt during practice this week? I never heard his name being mentioned all week long on the injury report. Whatever the case is dude helped his cause 2nite to make the team both Davis N Harris just cant hang on to the rock N dont get me started with Gaskins
^
I was wondering the same thing.

Maybe the Coaches have already gave him the backup spot... and wanted to see the little guys battle to the death/fumbles.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Kate Scott ‏@katetscott 1h1 hour ago

Chip Kelly tells @knbrmurph & Mac on @KNBR 680 that Shaun Draughn is the @49ers #2 RB. Davis and Harris fighting for the 3 spot.

I think, draught is doing good job.

Originally posted by BuZzB05:

I think, draught is doing good job.

I'm w/you on that.

With our new OL I expect to see him do very well.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Chip Kelly tells @knbrmurph & Mac on @KNBR 680 that Shaun Draughn is the @49ers #2 RB. Davis and Harris fighting for the 3 spot.

Chip loves to drone on
Send in the drone

Love the gifs...keep 'em coming bro! Much appreciated.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Oh damn...he usually keeps 4 RB's...if he's only going to keep 3, time to update my 53...again. LOL
Share 49ersWebzone