There are 265 users in the forums

49er.com E-mail from website for refund

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by smarter:
I dont think the OP was really expecting a refund. I like the fact he or she is drilling home the point the dissatisfaction of fans. I applaud this poster and shame on anyone jumping to ridiculous conclusions or assumptions on how this person goes about their personal business.

Uh, besides the team sucking, dude thinks the Niners are somehow responsible for how DirecTV sells the ST pkg...d**n right he really is expecting a refund. The only thing ridiculous here is first post in this thread, and if one is conducting "personal business" then maybe don't put it out there on a forum for public consumption.
Can we demand a refund from the Webzone ?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
"damn" is censored?

n/m, i guess it was a self censor.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Nov 2, 2015 at 10:35 AM ]
the greatness that is the NBA let's you pay per team instead of the entire league
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
This is why Trump has nice things.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
"damn" is censored?

n/m, i guess it was a self censor.

yeah man I don't work blue, keepin it PG...haha
I dont think the OP was really expecting a refund. I like the fact he or she is drilling home the point the dissatisfaction of fans. I applaud this poster and shame on anyone jumping to ridiculous conclusions or assumptions on how this person goes about their personal business.

• nj9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I'm not really expecting a refund. After watching the first half I said I can't believe I paid $360 for this garbage. Then I thought every other time I buy a product whether it's a drill, a shirt, or a TV if I'm unsatisified with my purchase I can return it. I get this is different since you can't control how a team plays but hey might as well let the organization know how dissatisfied I am with the team and how badly it's managed.
Originally posted by nj9er:
I'm not really expecting a refund. After watching the first half I said I can't believe I paid $360 for this garbage. Then I thought every other time I buy a product whether it's a drill, a shirt, or a TV if I'm unsatisified with my purchase I can return it. I get this is different since you can't control how a team plays but hey might as well let the organization know how dissatisfied I am with the team and how badly it's managed.

Write a letter to Jed. He might even read it.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Good luck with that. Sunday ticket is for the NFL games in general not just for the niners.

Enjoy the other games. But I still had to LOL at your post because people paid 30k+ on a seating license and 700 on season tickets for only one team. And we're not even talking about other cost such as transportation, food, and items at the concession stands....

But go ahead and complain about your measly 300 you paid for a service which allows you to watch EVERY game
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Nov 2, 2015 at 11:57 AM ]
Btw, I feel bad for the ppl who bought their seating license as well as their season tickets. Jed basically pulled the same s**t as the Marlins owner did a few years ago to get their new ball park built. He spent money to get good players to only trade away those players to purposely suck after the ball park was built.
goes into burger king, demands refund for big mac.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Btw, I feel bad for the ppl who bought their seating license as well as their season tickets. Jed basically pulled the same s**t as the Marlins owner did a few years ago to get their new ball park built. He spent money to get good players to only trade away those players to purposely suck after the ball park was built.
I'm a STH..i don't feel bad. I wasn't duped into getting tickets. I'm a 49ers fan..i want to be there with my brethren and Family tailgating.

I'm not owed anything, Win lose or Tie 49ers Till i die
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Enjoy the other games. But I still had to LOL at your post because people paid 30k+ on a seating license and 700 on season tickets for only one team. And we're not even talking about other cost such as transportation, food, and items at the concession stands....

But go ahead and complain about your measly 300 you paid for a service which allows you to watch EVERY game

The PSLs you cannot do anything about but then can be sold at anytime and you can get your money back. I know some people bought them here in NJ and sold them for a profit so I don't feel bad for them since it is an investment. Also like I said people can sell those tickets if they no longer wish to go to the games. Concessions are immediately consumed but if your drink sucks or your food is terrible the vendors will give you back your money. Parking and transportation your out of luck but like I said you can resell the tickets at anytime. The Sunday Ticket has no resale value. Yeah I do get every game but I also get RedZone which comes with a standard cable package.

All in all the product on the field is garbage was largely my point.
Share 49ersWebzone