LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

Reasons to keep watching the Niners for the rest of the season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Initially, it was to follow Jarryd Hayne's journey. But right now it's the drama surrounding axing of Hayne and to see how much worse the 9ers can sink.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Ditto

Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by CityKing415:
If your a true fan you never stop watching.
Ditto

Damn right
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Drinking game. Take a shot every time Kap misses a wide open receiver.
I'm waiting for the very loud chants at Levi's to be heard on the tv, in the same way the "We Want Carr" Chants were heard, I think you guys that are in the stands should organize a "JED YORK SUCKS" Chant
Originally posted by MarkD:

No one can withstand, or afford, that many drinks.
You know its bad when I have Sunday ticket and I didn't even watch the game yesterday. Money down the drain. Very disappointed in what this team has become in such a short period of time.

Feels like Rome did indeed fall overnight.
Originally posted by MarkD:

You have heard of alcohol poisoning?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Its really just to see how bad a team can be. To see how many times they can run the same plays on offense and trot out thw same mediocre personnel.

The thing is just how boring tye game is tho. IDGAF when we do anything good bc I know it wont sustain/matter. Its like watching paint dry for e
3 hours.
I keep watching for the lulz.
If you are thinking about not watching the 49ers games anymore. Please go with that. If you don't want to be a 49ers fan anymore. Please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top go be a fan of the Patriots, Broncos, Panthers, the Seahawks even. Just whatever you do don't show your face around at the local bars or in the stadium. You don't deserve the label of being a 49ers FAITHFUL. Couple decades of the Raiders suckage and their fans are true to the team. Couple years and our fans forget all the dark years. Forget any good our players have done. Just spill venom about the team and every player. I can't believe the people actually putting down Gore and Willis after they made their decisions.

Myself i'm going to watch every game. I'm going to analyze the suckage and give my opinion on what they need to get better. Still rooting for them every Sunday and I still have that glimmer of hope that they will win every game against any opponent. If you got a problem with that. You really shouldn't be here. Go watch basketball.

Originally posted by Antix:
Its really just to see how bad a team can be. To see how many times they can run the same plays on offense and trot out thw same mediocre personnel.

The thing is just how boring tye game is tho. IDGAF when we do anything good bc I know it wont sustain/matter. Its like watching paint dry for e
3 hours.

You would be one of they guys I was referring to. Btw i've watched paint dry it's not that bad. You get paid the same and you get to just hang out til you can throw another coat on.
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
If you are thinking about not watching the 49ers games anymore. Please go with that. If you don't want to be a 49ers fan anymore. Please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top go be a fan of the Patriots, Broncos, Panthers, the Seahawks even. Just whatever you do don't show your face around at the local bars or in the stadium. You don't deserve the label of being a 49ers FAITHFUL. Couple decades of the Raiders suckage and their fans are true to the team. Couple years and our fans forget all the dark years. Forget any good our players have done. Just spill venom about the team and every player. I can't believe the people actually putting down Gore and Willis after they made their decisions.

Myself i'm going to watch every game. I'm going to analyze the suckage and give my opinion on what they need to get better. Still rooting for them every Sunday and I still have that glimmer of hope that they will win every game against any opponent. If you got a problem with that. You really shouldn't be here. Go watch basketball.

Yea it's pretty frustrating. I watched the games with Dilfer, Troy Smith, JTO'sullivan, Cody Pickett, Sing, Nolan, etc. All those games..made me appreciate the 3 years of success that followed.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
Originally posted by Antix:

3 hours.

You would be one of they guys I was referring to. Btw i've watched paint dry it's not that bad. You get paid the same and you get to just hang out til you can throw another coat on.

Dude hop on your high horse and ride that s**t somewhere else bc i dont give a f**k. I dont have to defend my fandom to you. You like this s**t show? Great..go have a coke and a smile and stfu.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Wondering if I should ask the 49ers for a refund or DirecTV for the refund. I spend an extra $60 a month for Sunday Ticket just to watch 9ers play. At least most of you local fans get the games for free.

I think I'm gonna send Jed York a letter today asking for him to refund my money or cover the cost of the rest of season so I can watch the games. I encourage rest of people on here paying to watch games in any form to do the same.

If movies theaters do it so should football teams.
  • marls
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigmur49:
This mess is so much more painful than the 04-10 years because I don't feel like there is any slight reason to think next year or the year after will be any better.

In 04 I thought we were going to get the 1st pick and he would be a franchise qb That didn't work out for exactly as planned, but every year after that when they would go into the gutter early in the season you could at least see talent being accumulated and have hope they would finally put it all together, which happened when Harbaugh showed up. We all knew Gore, Willis, VD etc could be great and finally they were.

To answer what to look forward to the rest of the season, I hope we play every young guy on the roster and get some experience for them, and I will be looking for this team to make historically bad records.

Most punts, least points scored, least first downs, least passing yards, most sacks, all of that kind of stuff. At the end of the year I want this team to be the biggest laughing stock anyone has dreamed of so that the Yorks will be so embarrassed they are forced to take Jed's toy away, fire everyone, and bring in a completely new regime and a football person to run the entire show. I want fans to wear paper bags, I want them to sell the tickets to opposing teams fans so there is a big roar when we are scored on, I want constant booing and chants against Jed at all times during every home game.

I have lived and died with this team my whole life and for the first time ever I am actively cheering against them and hoping they lose every game by 30+ points. I hate the management and coaches so much it makes me sick.

And I want them to re-sign Hayne and for him to return a couple punts, cuz that would be awesome.

This!!! ^^^
Share 49ersWebzone