Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Kap ever be benched?

Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Vick 2.0
Stewart 2.0

Originally posted by socalniner:
Culpepper 2.0

Originally posted by MikeD:
We need to see Gabbert play, he only played with that crappy Jacksonville team, the guy might actually be a good QB
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by crake49:
If he isn't benched for not noticing the chance for a 98-yard TD catch and run, he's not going to be benched for anything short of an injury.

i liked the change when we did it, i like ck as our qb,,,,,,,,, but crake said nothing wrong here

Agreed. I'm in the same boat. Very unfortunate but it is what it is. Looking forward to seeing Gabbert get a shot. That way we at least know what we have in him and whether or not we keep him as a back up or stop gap nect year. I couldn't imagine him playing much worse than Kap has aside from a couple of games
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Kap will be benched this coming Sunday
I remember when Jeff Garcia sat for a few games. He came back and was very efficient. I think Kap needs to sit and get the pressure off.
Originally posted by contrarios:
I remember when Jeff Garcia sat for a few games. He came back and was very efficient. I think Kap needs to sit and get the pressure off.

Garcia was a new man after being benched in 1999. So was Alex Smith. If we go down in a blaze to Atlanta, why not? And I actually want Kap to do well, but why bother at this point.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
The news is out. I called it. Congratulations to my fellow non-Kap supporters, Krapnpick has finally been benched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drinks all round, boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by MikeD:
We need to see Gabbert play, he only played with that crappy Jacksonville team, the guy might actually be a good QB

Poor Gabbert will played with this crappy Niners team, so result will be that he might actually be a good QB, but we won't know cause he will look bad with no supporting cast.
[ Edited by sf_49ers_49 on Nov 2, 2015 at 8:03 PM ]
He will. Jordan Devey though... That dude is gonna be a five year starter.
no
Originally posted by theninermind:
He will. Jordan Devey though... That dude is gonna be a five year starter.

Devey makes Adam Snyder look like Anthony Munoz

Originally posted by contrarios:

Good information
It doesn't matter who starts at qb for this team. As long as they keep running out the same 5 OL, the results will be the same!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
BENCHED!!!!

Kap discussion in Kap thread please. carry on.
Share 49ersWebzone