LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Is the sky really falling?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dfs144:
I know this team will struggle to win even 2 more games, but will this organization really revert back to the 2003-2010 era? Things just might if York keeps surrounding himself with "yes men".

This organization would be wise to bring in a new GM from a stable franchise such as and assistant front office member at GB or Pit that understands how to address needs in the draft and not just select "redshirt" projects. Last years first round pick is another example of this issue. Even Harbaugh could not have coached up this team. I do not totally blame Kap in al of the struggle since the right side of the O-line consists of a turnstile and a parking cone.

Done already fell
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
no s**t sherlock

Let's get Bosa

How about a quarterback?
Anybody who DOESNT think the sky has fallen is brain dead...I just cannot imagine things getting any better...
Originally posted by Pick4Six:
How about a quarterback?

Its cool isn't it?
2 games without making double digit points and people want defense...

Lets continue to make the same mistakes we're making right now
[ Edited by Judge82Dredd on Nov 1, 2015 at 6:27 PM ]
About time for someone to start the ''who should we take with the number 1 pick' thread.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
They haven't hit rock bottom yet
It fell a long time ago, can't you tell that these coaches all have their heads in the clouds.
Originally posted by FL9er:

What's rock bottoms then ?
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by FL9er:

What's rock bottoms then ?

when vinny testaverde is taking snaps at center, give it a few weeks
This is a collapse into long term suckage of the Cleveland, Detroit variety unless something radical happens with Jed York. Either the Yorks sell the team or Jed hires a real football exec to start all over again, starting with Baalke on down. This is a complete redo. When it starts at the top ala Dan Snyder or vintage Al Davis there is no hope unless they remove themselves from the picture. Is Jed able to get his ego enough in check to admit that he doesn't have a clue on how to put a franchise together on the football side? If so there is a chance. If not, this will be a very long dark ride, probably worse than the dark decade of Nolan, Erickson, Sing et al.

Fell last December when we fired harbaugh reeemeeemmmbbbeeeerrrr
Originally posted by smarter:
Fell last December when we fired harbaugh reeemeeemmmbbbeeeerrrr

FACT!! But the real fall began when Jed York dreamed he was the re-incarnation of his Uncle who was destined to lead the niners to endless superbowls simply because it was his destiny and divine right to do so.....The fall started with his delusional thinking...This is be far the biggest problem this franchise has. Unless he wakes up or is replaced this is going to be a very dark ride dear friends....
Kind of late for this question. The sky feel when a petulant owner and over-rated GM sabotaged, and then fired our best coach since George Seifert.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dfs144:
I know this team will struggle to win even 2 more games, but will this organization really revert back to the 2003-2010 era? Things just might if York keeps surrounding himself with "yes men".

This organization would be wise to bring in a new GM from a stable franchise such as and assistant front office member at GB or Pit that understands how to address needs in the draft and not just select "redshirt" projects. Last years first round pick is another example of this issue. Even Harbaugh could not have coached up this team. I do not totally blame Kap in al of the struggle since the right side of the O-line consists of a turnstile and a parking cone.

I believe there's no reason to answer this question we already know the answer! A big fat yes!
Share 49ersWebzone