LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

We need attitude

Shop Find 49ers gear online
One ? That has me scratching my head if you had success with Silberman in there why is devey & pears still starting
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
The games we get our asses kick so far I notice we get pushed around on the line of scrimmage ..my thoughts are maybe we need players with attitude ..I know we are winning with class but how about a player like Greg hardy ..I can not believe in a 2 year period people are running all over us we need attitude ..maybe we need another nut case that plays similar to Charles Haley

Yea...we winning and we classy as f**kkkk

Goldsten and Whitner brought fear and attitude to this team. Now we have a bunch of putrid arm tacklers making business decisions every time they tackle. They also can't stop the big play either.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Crown:
Plenty of coaches could have this team at at least 500

Maybe, maybe not. Hard to say since there's nothing to support or disprove that.

Coaching is an issue, but lack of talent is bigger imo.

This team has bad QB play, the worst o-line in the league, loses the trenches on both sides of the ball, zero pass rush....There are issues with this team that go beyond just coaching.

Absolutely!
had one with Harbaugh
We need attitude? What we need is an enema.
The only difference I see between kap & Wilson is Wilson has a defense and a play caller who plays to his strength my ? Is does the coaching staff not look at film
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
We need a fiery coach who is a proven winner and has attitude.

Like Harbaugh?
Share 49ersWebzone