LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 416 users in the forums

Were Receivers Open?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Kap excuses consist of all combined

We need new WR's the same WR's who dominated our elite defense.
New TE, because just 2 years ago he didnt have 15 TD's and 800+ yds.
New O-line because a Pro bowl LT, and a Very good LG isnt enough for a QB who was drafted for his ability to prolong plays.
And a new Coaching staff because they suck too, oh yeah and a new Defense because they arent carrying us like they did from 11-13. Sorry boys we wont ever see a defense like that on our 49ers team in our lifetime.

But after all the above is done, then they think we can "properly" evaluate Kap as a QB. What a joke. So TLDR, Get a elite Defense, Elite O-line as well as elite Playmakers, then we can evaluate kap. Lmao

What's soo funny dude?
  • Jiks
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Thats the only way Kap will actually see the open receivers
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Thats the only way Kap will actually see the open receivers
and
I didn't see the game and though I am a Kap supporter, I will say this, if forced to choose between our receivers and Kap, I'm going with our receivers. I think our receivers have the talent to be one of the better groups in the league. How we can't get it done with Torrey Smith and Boldin as starters for the first few games is beyond me. Patton and Ellington have flashed enough to deserve more opportunities. This week Jerome Simpson got back into the mix and from what I am reading, performed well.
Had open Wrs on most plays. Open enough for most QBs in the NFL today
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I don't know how many times I heard Tim Ryan say how this guy was open and why didn't he just dump off to this guy.......Kaepernick just plays in a fog
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Hes a fkn moron. I bet his IQ is below 90
You are all racist. You cannot criticize him
thl???? jonnydel??

Originally posted by defenderDX:
thl???? jonnydel??

They are trying not to be called racist by giving an honest assessment of his play.
Hell Patton was open for 6 secs for a TD and He was looking at Davis on the same side of the field and did not throw it to Patton,Wide the f**k Open,sure there are multiple problems with this team,but dammit to heck,Kap needs to sit His ass on the bench with the quickness......surely Gabbert cannot be that bad nor dumb,sit kap ass on the bench
  • thl408
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
thl???? jonnydel??

They are trying not to be called racist by giving an honest assessment of his play.

Lol. The only thing I'm interested in seeing is what Kap was unable to see. There were a few drop backs where I felt he had time. I'll report back when the film is available. As for the play in question, a QB should always have the option to nix the play at the LoS if there is a WR left completely unaccounted for. If he does not have this option, then Geep is an idiot. If he does have this option, then Kap is an idiot.
If Kap didn't provide one and a half solid seasons of QB play (solid meaning acceptable to pretty good), I'd be absolutely furious at the play he has put out.

I'm pissed off at him for lacking certain abilities, but it's hard to be outright pissed because he did some good things once upon a time.

It's a see-saw of emotions that is not fun.....
Originally posted by thl408:
Lol. The only thing I'm interested in seeing is what Kap was unable to see. There were a few drop backs where I felt he had time. I'll report back when the film is available. As for the play in question, a QB should always have the option to nix the play at the LoS if there is a WR left completely unaccounted for. If he does not have this option, then Geep is an idiot. If he does have this option, then Kap is an idiot.

Can Geep and Kap both by idiots?
Share 49ersWebzone