There are 311 users in the forums

Who else thinks Kap just played his last game in a 49er uni

Shop Find 49ers gear online
just leave his sorry ass in st louis
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Maybe, but to better our team, id try to explore all the options. If no one bites, then yes cut him as soon as possible.

Theres really no way we are keeping this guy next year when everything is incentive and hes like what 17mil next year something?

I definitely agree he won't be here next year. I can't wait to hear all the locker room leaks this week.
Nope we will see him all year at least
  • Jiks
He'll be our starter for the rest of the year. If our coaches haven't even attempted to give Gabbert some garbage minutes, I don't see them having the gumption to make a tough decision. Instead they will baby and coddle his weak ego.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I'd agree with you if I thought this coaching staff had any balls or brains. But since they have neither, he'll continue to start
well at least he might get injured
*Raises hand*
Meanwhile Crabtree Bust KICKING A$$ as an Oakland Raider. Dudes, it was the QB the whole time be it Alex or Kap, they both BLEW. I know Boldin is good and I know Crabs is good but our Lack of coaching/QBing ruins our WRS!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
He'll be our starter for the rest of the year. If our coaches haven't even attempted to give Gabbert some garbage minutes, I don't see them having the gumption to make a tough decision. Instead they will baby and coddle his weak ego.

Excellent Post
Wtf happened to the kap that destroyed gb in the playoffs? Does he miss jh that bad?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I don't think for one second this is a blown coverage. This is a slap in the face of kap. they know he's too dumb to recognize the situation and wouldn't take advantage.

Originally posted by frozen49er:
Wtf happened to the kap that destroyed gb in the playoffs? Does he miss jh that bad?

He is a one trick pony, and the league figured him out. However, if Coach was still here it wouldn't be this bad.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I don't think for one second this is a blown coverage. This is a slap in the face of kap. they know he's too dumb to recognize the situation and wouldn't take advantage.

So very hard to watch...
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GrumpyDad:
well at least he might get injured

Pathetic post
No way he gets released now. May try to trade him in the offseason, but he isn't going anywhere now
Share 49ersWebzone