There are 311 users in the forums

Who else thinks Kap just played his last game in a 49er uni

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I do. The team will go to gabbert, Kap will be released & we will draft Christian Hackenberg(I'm a psu fan so I'm biased)
I don't think Kaep gets released.. I think he gets traded for a 7th....Baalke Style.
Nope. Coaching staff is too chicken s**t. You can expect to see him suit up next game.
Nope, we are trading him for picks to some low end team that thinks they can sell some tickets with him.

We will get our $ and our Picks. We got two 2nd rounders for alex smith. No way we cant get at least one 2nd rounder.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Nope. Coaching staff is too chicken s**t. You can expect to see him suit up next game.

Also that, Kaep is at least starting till the bye week.
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Nope, we are trading him for picks to some low end team that thinks they can sell some tickets with him.

We will get our $ and our Picks. We got two 2nd rounders for alex smith. No way we cant get at least one 2nd rounder.

Alex Smith was playing at an all time high (for him) then they benched him before he got hurt (again) or ruined his value. Kaep loooks worse than RG3 did before they gave up on him, I'm not sure anyone but Chip Kelly would offer anything high for him.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Christian Hackenberg
Either way no way he's our QB next year.
This team doesn't make personnel adjustments.
Originally posted by in_form:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

Alex Smith was playing at an all time high (for him) then they benched him before he got hurt (again) or ruined his value. Kaep loooks worse than RG3 did before they gave up on him, I'm not sure anyone but Chip Kelly would offer anything high for him.

Maybe, but to better our team, id try to explore all the options. If no one bites, then yes cut him as soon as possible.

Theres really no way we are keeping this guy next year when everything is incentive and hes like what 17mil next year something?

I hope so. Trade please.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I wish the whole staff would be fired and just keep rathman to run the whole team. f**k this garbage.
One can only hope
Nope
Time for a back up? Wow! http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/11/1/9654886/rams-have-so-little-respect-for-colin-kaepernick-they-leave-receivers
Share 49ersWebzone