LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

Serious question: is this team tanking?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
seriously, look at the effort on both sides of the ball, they want that #1pick, problem is Detroit with their 45-10 loss to the chiefs are out tanking us. Anyways if we truly want to tank than Thompson needs to start @ QB next week
Not really. Its just if another team scores 14 points or more, we lose.
[ Edited by SundayTicket on Nov 1, 2015 at 1:29 PM ]
No they suck that bad
They better start trading people this week. Isn't the trade deadline coming up? I don't think they are tanking, I just think the coaches and Kaep are that bad. I think we have talent on this team, that can't succeed with the plays, and scheme they are in.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Itd be tolerable if they were. But no thats just how s**tty our team is.
  • Veteran
I seriously doubt that. We just have bad players, coaches and the FO.
[ Edited by 190836 on Nov 1, 2015 at 1:31 PM ]
Yeah, no tank. We just suck. Guys dropping like flies on the field doesn't help. lol
Your giving jed too much credit. They thought this was an 11 win operation
Originally posted by jwjr49er:
seriously, look at the effort on both sides of the ball, they want that #1pick, problem is Detroit with their 45-10 loss to the chiefs are out tanking us. Anyways if we truly want to tank than Thompson needs to start @ QB next week

Kap is doing the job.
Nope we are just that bad

The players aren't tanking. We just don't have a talented team or good coaches.
Tanking the moment they hired Tomsula. I feel bad for the players. They really are better than this, they just like competent coaches. The fact that Devey is still starting says enough about the coaches. The injuries suck, but this is more than that.
No, our genius FO thought so highly of themselves they thought they didn't need a real coach.

Sounds like a familiar attitude. See it all the time. People think they know better then guys who have expereince.
We're averaging 13 pts a game. So no, we just just suck that badly.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Nov 1, 2015 at 1:39 PM ]
The team is starting from the top
Share 49ersWebzone