LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

The Point After with Fropwns (11/01/15): I'm Old now

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
The Point After with Fropwns Pre-Game show is brought to you in part by...

and

Let's just get this over with now...

Sigh. It is true. I am supposedly Old now. Well, it appears I am not the only one feeling it. In our list of inactives is the ageless, but suddenly aging, Anquan Boldin. But maybe age isn't the problem as the new/still to be determined bell cow, Mr. Hyde is out. Inexplicably, Reggie "Glass Joe" Bush is playing. And apparently, while I was aging and somebody began to fill out my paperwork for an AARP card, we cut a certain Australian prophet, Outback Jesus.

The Real Outback Jesus is alive and well in Cleavland, thank you very much.

The Point After with Fropwns (11/01/15)

1. Surmise the season in one word:

It is likely my fault (I said Anquan was old; he read that s**t and went off.) but I am going to say FUBAR.

2: WHO f**kING CALLS A RUN PLAY ON YOUR OWN GOAL LINE WHEN YOU HAVE 12 YARDS TO GO!?!?!??! AND THEN IT TURNS INTO A SAFETY?

2a: THAT "POP" TARTT KID HAS SOME WHEELS AND AGGRESSIVENESS. BOLD PICK SURE TO GO WRONG: HE REPLACES BETHEA WITHIN A YEAR.

2b: You cut the wrong back, Baalke! Reggie Bush is out, now, again!

2c: THIS JUST IN, GRANT COHN. NAVORRO BOWMAN SAYS, "HI!"

2d: DO WE HAVE AN O-LINE?

2e. SIMPSON, YOU GOT TO CATCH THAT s**t WITH BOTH HANDS! WTF IS THIS s**t?

2f: TOD GURLEY IS MY FANTASY RB! BUT I DID NOT WANT OR EXPECT THIS s**t?!?!?! Okay that is not true, I totally expected it, but f**k me. Come on, Niners.

He faced tougher defenses than us in the SEC; hell, Buffalo showed more pursuit. ARGGGGGHHHHH

2g: Mike Davis is not Carlos Hyde. We need somebody, annnnnyyyybody, to back our bell cow up. THOUGH HE GETS f**kING LIT UP JUST LIKE HIM! GEEBUS, REF! Oh, a Flag? WHY YES, WE WILL TAKE IT!

2h: Vernon Davis sat down his Jamba Juice, put aside his beef with Kap, and is now playing football AMERICANO!

2i: WHY ARE WE RUNNING THE SAME PLAY TO VD? IF IT DID NOT WORK ON THE LEFT; IT AIN'T GOING TO WORK ON THE RIGHT. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU JUST f**kING RAN IT.

2j: WHY DO I KEEP POSTING PICTURES OF VERNON DAVIS? ANYWAY, MILLER, YOU GOT TO CATCH THE BALL! HOW CAN WE BLAME THE QB WHEN HIS LINE BLOCKS LIKE s**t, YOU AND OTHER DUDES AIN'T CATCHING THE BALL, AND WE RUN TWO PLAYS, BACK-TO-BACK THAT DID NOT WORK to VD?

2k: DUDES ARE GETTING WAY TOO HURT. AHMAD BROOKS? WITH THE FACEMASK! GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

3: HALF TIME!

4. The future of the Niners' secondary is playing right before you: Tartt, Reid, Acker, Brock. Not so sure about Ward.

4a. Meanwhile, we are living and dying around our own goal line.

4b. MIKE DAVIS HAS DIED! BAALKE, YOU CUT THE WRONG DUDE!

5a: HOW MANY WET DREAMS DOES AHMAD BROOKS f**k UP?

5b: Final thought: Blow up the team.

[ Edited by fropwns on Nov 1, 2015 at 1:14 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone