LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Chances of Resigning Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thought this would be the right forum for this question. Yes I understand Harbaugh is long gone but do you guys think there would be a chance we could bring him back if this little experiment by York and Baalke completely fails by next year? Your thoughts. And if he were offered another job with us, would he still take it?
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Lol no

Harbs would not come back with Balkee and Jed still around
Originally posted by Tman:
Lol no

Harbs would not come back with Balkee and Jed still around
Thanks for your response. I see that as well but there have been head coaches in the past who have returned to their former teams. How did those situations pan out? I can't think of a certain head coach but there was one or two of them I think.
I don't think he would do Michigan dirty like that considering he's wanted to be HC of that place since he was a child.
Oh my goodness...we got rid of him because he couldn't call the O...in brief, he has no idea about calling the O, yet that is what he did while here. Roman goes elsewhere and does a great job. Why couldn't he do that here? Because everything had to go thru harbaw...and harbaw was a zero in calling Offense. Why wouild we even consider doing something goofy like that? We fired him because he failed to produce an O. He made a huge mistake with putting all his eggs in one basket when he drafted kap. Then once he got him he had no idea on how to bring him up to NFL standards. And you propose bringing him back? Wow, just wow.
Cmon man, why would I if I was JH? IBTL
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
OMG
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by richierichard:
Thought this would be the right forum for this question. Yes I understand Harbaugh is long gone but do you guys think there would be a chance we could bring him back if this little experiment by York and Baalke completely fails by next year? Your thoughts. And if he were offered another job with us, would he still take it?

His response.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Oh my goodness...we got rid of him because he couldn't call the O...in brief, he has no idea about calling the O, yet that is what he did while here. Roman goes elsewhere and does a great job. Why couldn't he do that here? Because everything had to go thru harbaw...and harbaw was a zero in calling Offense. Why wouild we even consider doing something goofy like that? We fired him because he failed to produce an O. He made a huge mistake with putting all his eggs in one basket when he drafted kap. Then once he got him he had no idea on how to bring him up to NFL standards. And you propose bringing him back? Wow, just wow.

Yeah he had problems but you can't deny this guy had our team ready to play nearly every Sunday and got the most out of our guys.

8-8 looks really good compared to this season.
Originally posted by jimrat:
OMG
this are you kidding me? why would JH come back this ****!!
Um, zero.
Originally posted by tezel112:
8-8 looks really good compared to this season.

Really. I know realistically there is a near zero chance a return would happen but I wanted to get feedback on fellow Niner fan's opinions on if it could happen and how they felt.
That train left the station and is never coming back.
Share 49ersWebzone