There are 160 users in the forums

how money do the yorks make a game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was wondering just how much money do the yorks make a game for a season? just curious to know after they pay the players and staff per year ,how much profit do they make total?
  • thl408
Sounds like a question for Joan in payroll.
http://www.forbes.com/teams/san-francisco-49ers/

Plus all the ancillary stuff.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Oct 30, 2015 at 2:46 PM ]
  • Ike49
More than I make per game, lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by thl408:
Sounds like a question for Joan in payroll.

Lol
They don't make the games that money these days, imo
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

?
More than most made in a life time.
The dollars money make alot
  • thl408
jrouter, the answer to this question requires a lot of research and math homework. Otherwise you get very rough ballpark estimates.

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
This thread is going to be gold.

Besides that though Who Cares? Do you honestly think that the yorks balance doesn't clearly show that they will make much more money when the team is winning? Sure they still make a s**t load when we are losing, but they know its profitable to win. Post season games = a lot of money. Superbowls= even more money, fielding a playoff contender season after season = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

The idea that the Yorks are cheap is a myth. I could buy the argument when people say they are paranoid egomaniacs that let pride and whatever else get in the way of making smart business decisions when it comes to the 49ers staff and players, but i cannot and will not buy the idea that they are cheap. The yorks above all else are businessman. And i can guarantee you they know more about business that 99% if not 100% of the people on this board.

If i understand that winning = more money, than surely the Yorks understand it.

We have a large amount of cap space for next season because of unforeseen departures and because we were purposely saving to be able to resign key players that are no longer with the team because they are with the raiders.

I would love it if the Yorks sold the team tomorrow at this point, but i dont buy the argument that they are purposely failing and making bad decisions because they are cheap. Its illogical. Its the worst argument to make against the yorks and im not sure why people continue to use it as the #1 arguement against the Yorks. Its nonsense.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Oct 30, 2015 at 3:55 PM ]
  • thl408
Good post, Idaho. There is this thread here that speaks specifically to whether the Yorks want money more than wins.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/183659-yorks-putting-profits-ahead-wanting-win/

OP wants a dollar amount. My guess:
Originally posted by thl408:
Good post, Idaho. There is this thread here that speaks specifically to whether the Yorks want money more than wins.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/183659-yorks-putting-profits-ahead-wanting-win/

OP wants a dollar amount. My guess:

Best answer i can give then- Less every week they lose.
How thread locked not
Share 49ersWebzone