LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Who is the "Deep Throat" leaking rumors to the media?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The dread pirate Robert syndrome. A different culprit at different times, no one person every time...
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The way I look at it, who has consistently had power in the organization?

Marathe was John York's right hand man, he is Jed's right hand man and his power and control has grown substantially over the years.

After he beat out Gideon Yu(Harbaugh supporter) for president, the leaks and rumors about Harbaugh started to fly. Coincidence? Maybe. But he'd be my choice.

It's all just so stupid. Do they realize how bad this makes the entire front office look? You just can't make it look like you're backstabbing a 70% win guy and expect to attach top level coaching candidates. I've said it before, I think both side messed this deal up, but the FO had allowed Harbs to escape critism because of the way it's perceived to have gone down. It's shocking how fast they've f**ked this whole deal up.
Jed said "leaks won't be tolerated ". So it's no body in his inner circle.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
jed looks like he can deep throat, so probably him.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Niners816:
^^^this would be my guess as well.

The way I look at it, who has consistently had power in the organization?

Marathe was John York's right hand man, he is Jed's right hand man and his power and control has grown substantially over the years.

After he beat out Gideon Yu(Harbaugh supporter) for president, the leaks and rumors about Harbaugh started to fly. Coincidence? Maybe. But he'd be my choice.

Yu us laughing at us right now
The whole place is infested with rats, pick one
Originally posted by eastie:
The dread pirate Robert syndrome. A different culprit at different times, no one person every time...

Maybe... In that case it would be like getting a staff infection all the time... Need to clean and sanitize everything to make sure you eliminate that infection.

edit: Forgive the Freudian slip, I meant "Staph" infection, lol
[ Edited by vermonator on Oct 30, 2015 at 9:07 AM ]
It's dam near rock bottom once your organization starts acting like the Redskins
Originally posted by lamontb:
It's dam near rock bottom once your organization starts acting like the Redskins

or Cowboys
Originally posted by eastie:

+1

• Antix
  • Veteran
They dont leak rumors..they leak truths.

Looks like its the culture of the organziation now...blab to the media when things get rough. Start pointing fingers through the media. f**king sad what this team has devolved into in 2 short years.
[ Edited by Antix on Oct 30, 2015 at 9:12 AM ]
Another potential source is Kawakami or Grant Cohn's penis. It tells them things, just like how mayo gets his scoop.
Parag...for some reason I don't trust this guy...
Originally posted by Antix:
They dont leak rumors..they leak truths.

Looks like its the culture of the organziation now...blab to the media when things get rough. Start pointing fingers through the media. f**king sad what this team has devolved into in 2 short years.

I think they leak info that will take the focus off of management...Last year Harbs was the scapegoat this year it is Kap...
Paraag with blessing from the Yorks and input from Ratsula. Since the organization has culture of leaking, players etc also chime in when it suits them.
[ Edited by GarnerValleyFan on Oct 30, 2015 at 9:25 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone