LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 198 users in the forums

Are the Yorks putting profits ahead of wanting to win?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are the Yorks putting profits ahead of wanting to win?

Winning with class
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Winning with class

THAT is the important thing...and oh yeah, all the teaching.
eric pears is azz Jordan devey is hot garbage kapernick has been sacked 30 times in 7 games we had chances to improve offensive line in offseason evan mathis probowl guard last 3 years was not even offered a contract or how about drafting the 1st round talent RT out of lsu who was suspect for girl friend murder would have been an upgrade over pears how about trent balke & Jed York Cheapest owner in football who decided not to pay to keep free agents mike iupati looks good for cards or chris culliver our cbs have been roasted this year we are 40 million under the cap why? because our ownership is so cheap he had no intention of competing for a Super Bowl he fired Jim Harbaugh who took us to 3 NFC championships and 1 super bowl in 4 years for Jim T rebuilding time Jed York asked to held accountable for this pathetic 49ers team but he been hiding under his desk at 49ers headquarters for 7 weeks when Harbaugh lost to the seahawks last thanksgiving he was tweeting apologies well Jed where is your apology for this sad azz team you put together this year? Before all you guys burn Kapernick at the stake remember what happened to harbaugh he was set up to lose and be fired Kapernick is being set up as the fall guy why its all about the money Jed York has no intention of paying anybody a 100 million dollars contract whats the best way to get out of the contract surround kapernick with the worst offensive line in NFL and when we start losing spread rumors about division in the 49ers locker room scape goat Kapernick if we get rid of him I guarantee another team scoops him up in a heart beat we have the worst team in the NFL thanks Jed York but pops always told me u get what u pay for and why the hell wont they put tiller in the starting offensive line he looks way better than devey hot garbage
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
I don't drink many sugary or artificially flavored beverages and eat pretty clean but Gatorade definitely has a place in my nutrition/recovery plan. If I and spent after a 8-12 mile run in the mountains a Gatorade right after the run helps with recovery. I need fast absorbing carbs and sodium (electolyte) along with hydration. Drinking too much water can lead to hyponatremia.
Also, if you have a long and challenging lifting session, a whey shake and a gatorade can help with recovery if you can't eat immediately.

And to think, I used to think Gatorade was only good for hangovers.
Anyone who exerts themselves to the point of exhaustion knows the difference in how you feel chugging a quart of Gatorade compared to a quart of water during the recovery period. Most people don't workout that hard so they don't have personal experience. I based my comments on the personal experience of myself and others. Most of your fitness experts (Bodybuilders especially) agree that waiting too long to replenish nutrients can actually cause a workout or similar exertion to have a negative effect on the body.
Yes, I can't believe we hit rock bottom in such a short time. This sucks so much..
This organization is a dumpster fire thanks to the front office having no balls to take accountability and throw everyone else under the bus instead. No credible coach will want to work for them.
York is a joke, Tomsula is a Joke, Niners are a leaguewide JOKE
Back to competing in toilet bowls with NFL's worst rated broadcasting team, and refs.
If they are they're f**king stupid. I can only imagine how many former Niners fans exist now after the disaster this year and the ridiculous mishandling of basically EVERY SINGLE situation that the team has faced in the past year.

Go profits? Maybe the ultimate plan is to sell now while the price is still high. I hope so.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
LMAO at all the incessant whining. Of course they want to win, they're just clueless about how to accomplish that.

I think Jed does care about winning I honestly just think he's football stupid and just makes rash decisions. He seems to have an ego and if you don't stroke it ( Harbs ) you will go bye bye.
Share 49ersWebzone