LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 419 users in the forums

The Official Locker Room Problems Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Mmmm dat nose
Sucks to hear about the locker room dysfunction. Stuff like that happens in most locker rooms, but doesn't usually leak out like this. This is something the 49ers have a big problem with. I'm not going to point fingers as to who is responsible for all the leaks these past few years, but it's got to stop.

I'm happy to hear Staley stuck up for Kap. Disproves that he's "alone on an island". Maybe he doesn't command the entire locker room, but he has a well respected vet like Staley sticking up for the QB. Kap has mostly stunk this year, but it's not all on him. Davis is one of the last guys to be calling him out, he's mailed it in the last 2 years.
Oh I'd be pissed at kap too.
Smokin......
Kaep isn't playing well, but Davis needs to STFU. I would trade him now.
Can't believe they are fighting over that.
Vernon should be the last muthafu**a to run his b*tch ass mouth him faking being hurt shows his true character.

Another reason why we should trade this has been
Originally posted by Dingo:
And from near the end of this: http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/49ers-culture-of-leaks-and-immaturity-comes-from-the-top/

If anything, the Harbotage perpetrated by York led to a feeling of unrest that has shifted players' thoughts from on-the-field competition to gossiping and backstabbing, the only areas where the 49ers have truly excelled above all other teams over the last decade.

Ouch

Depressing.
Originally posted by NFLFANDOWNUNDER:
Could be worse I GUESS! We could have Hardy in the Locker room.
Dallas nice & smooth too at the amount

We're dysfunctional... Hardy would atleast give us a pass rush.
forgot about Sings comments about rats lol

Why would they be fighting over that girl. That nose is horrible and given their rock star status they can both get 10s not a 6 or 7 at best with her. Either way, kap should of not dated her it's kind of guy could not to date your friends or even teammates X girl
Originally posted by elguapo:
Why would they be fighting over that girl. That nose is horrible and given their rock star status they can both get 10s not a 6 or 7 at best with her. Either way, kap should of not dated her it's kind of guy could not to date your friends or even teammates X girl

kaep doesnt have a good track record with women lol
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
English gonna lock this since no links as proof. Lol

Why not? Nobody is citing a source of any kind.

It is like the "Aldon vandalized Kaepernick's car" thing all over again.
That was true too.

Confidential informants usually prefer to stay confidential. Doesnt make the story untrue.

You think it was Kaepernick's car rather than the neighbor's car.

I am not sure these informants exist.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Kaep isn't playing well, but Davis needs to STFU. I would trade him now.

I said trade him last offseason. Everyone laughed at me. Now we'd be lucky to get a 7th for him.
I will say that thios team has a culture problem, they have since the Yorks took over. John York demanding apologies from Jerry Rice, the water debacle, marginalizing Walsh, the Harbaugh fiasco and now these rumors.
The organization is a dumpster fire.

"You look at the Golden State Warriors. They were the dumbest team in the NBA for letting Mark Jackson go, who won the most games in the franchise's history. How could you be so dumb? They bring in Steve Kerr, who has been around the game for a long period of time but has never coached before. Kerr changes the culture, comes in with a different perspective, and look what happens."

Indeed, look what happens.
Share 49ersWebzone