There are 268 users in the forums

The Official Locker Room Problems Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/source-vernon-davis-and-joe-staley-involved-in-two-locker-room-quarrels/
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
That story is not true! Just like the harbaugh/daalke bad blood stories weren't true!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
That story is not true! Just like the harbaugh/daalke bad blood stories weren't true!

Also like the Browns inquiring about harbaugh. What a bunch of lies!!
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Oct 27, 2015 at 5:27 PM ]
Staley: teammate, backsup his QB, over plays his contract
VD: businessman, individual, under plays his contract
After the first 7 games I am surprised it took this long for something like this to happen. And we're not even halfway through the season.
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
VD: businessman, individual, under plays his contract, as VD the illness is bad for a person, VD the person is bad for a locker room
added on to.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
WTGJ
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
VD: businessman, individual, under plays his contract

Kap: Spends time with Kurt Warner to improve his game.

VD: Spends time with Kurt from financial planning services to improve his portfolio.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
After the first 7 games I am surprised it took this long for something like this to happen. And we're not even halfway through the season.

Going from a champsionship contender to a #1 draft pick contender is hard to adjust to.

I hope the players, fans and FO who thought this was a great idea are regretting this.

With Vernon, it's all about his brand. Gotta protect his brand.
  • Dingo
  • Veteran
And from near the end of this: http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/49ers-culture-of-leaks-and-immaturity-comes-from-the-top/

If anything, the Harbotage perpetrated by York led to a feeling of unrest that has shifted players' thoughts from on-the-field competition to gossiping and backstabbing, the only areas where the 49ers have truly excelled above all other teams over the last decade.

Ouch
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Let's fire Harbs it will bring the team together no more lockerroom drama.

This sucks that it's happening but this is exactly what the Yorks deserve.
Originally posted by susweel:
Let's fire Harbs it will bring the team together no more lockerroom drama.

This sucks that it's happening but this is exactly what the Yorks deserve.

This is much more classy.

I'd rather listen to gobble gobble jive turkey and win all day over this garbage.
The writing was on the wall 2 offseasons ago. Harbaugh would have bailed either way. He had already lost this team. Seems everyone has forgotten last season with harbaugh.
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Oct 27, 2015 at 5:40 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone