LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 134 users in the forums

The Official Locker Room Problems Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
I see Glazer's report about Kaepernick being on an island, can someone point me to his report on the conflict in the locker room between Staley and Davis?

Message board posters and bloggers just don't scream credibility to me when it comes to locker room gossip.

Here's the Staley v Davis article: http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/source-vernon-davis-and-joe-staley-involved-in-two-locker-room-quarrels/

BASG is actually pretty plugged into the locker room. When Tiller was still on the practice squad, he reported the players were campaigning for him to get a shot at RG. 2 weeks later, Tiller gets promoted and immediately gets reps with the 1st team. So I think he's a somewhat reliable source for what might be going on in the locker room.

I just don't see how he has locker room inside info that nobody has.
He writes a lot and some of it is pretty good but I am not sure about this gossip stuff.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
I just don't see how he has locker room inside info that nobody has.
He writes a lot and some of it is pretty good but I am not sure about this gossip stuff.

It's not 100% definitive, I wouldn't treat it that way, but it is something worth paying attention to. Time will tell if it's true or not.

In the past I would have called BS and dismissed it immediately. But these past few years, the rumors have contained a lot of truth.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Oct 28, 2015 at 9:03 PM ]
Sofa in the past to me is like now. If TKawa writes it, it is suspect...and not believed until someone officially makes it so. Amigo, you have more faith in him than I. Nothing wrong with that, just a comment. Also you are a tad more likely than I to suspect jed of underhandedness. I am probably the least clued in of all fans re: him but think that putting out a stinky product is antithetical to promoting his product. From that standpoint, I have a hard time buying TKawa on this score.

No offense meant, Sofa.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Oct 29, 2015 at 6:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone