LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

D. Sanders On The Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What does Sanders have to say about the Niners? http://ninerfans.com/deion-sanders-rips-49ers-management-believes-team-should-be-ashamed/
Welcome to 4 days ago.
^

lol
Ibtl
Thank you for posting. I was at the game, so I wasn't able to see this on TV.
Dion is a cowboy at heart , does not wear his niner SB ring and loves to hate on the niners...... with that said he's right. management is to blame and should be embarrassed putting this garbage out on the field
Originally posted by 16to87:
Dion is a cowboy at heart , does not wear his niner SB ring and loves to hate on the niners...... with that said he's right. management is to blame and should be embarrassed putting this garbage out on the field

You can't blame Kaep for the Grand Meltdown of what WAS a contender. I would NOT..however.. excuse him. He's been part of the problem.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Deion is right
He spat the truth that day. We look like garbage and FO should be embarassed.

Our owner and FO are bums
Originally posted by susweel:
Deion is right

I wanted to be mad when I heard it. But I was yelling "preach" when I heard that.
Deion is right

No, we should be brimming with pride over our 2-5 record. I'm glad you weighed in on this. Really blew my mind with your wit and insight.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol dieon beats his wife.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
Deion is right

No, we should be brimming with pride over our 2-5 record. I'm glad you weighed in on this. Really blew my mind with your wit and insight.

Why would you need to put a poster down?
Share 49ersWebzone