Shop Find 49ers gear online
lambs favored by 7.5

Gurley looks like a stud.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
17-9 Rams
Originally posted by SoCold:
17-9 Rams

Sounds about right. If we are going to lose, I would prefer to get embarrassed so Jimmy T gets canned or boy wonder realizes that he needs to make a major overhaul. Losing by under 10 may make him complacent or give him hope.
At this point I want to completely crash and burn. Get the best pick possible and Tomsula out end of the year.
Devey gives up a league record in sacks. Kap throws a wild ball and kills a cheerleader. Tomsula starts to pace so hard the trainers are called to treat him for cramps. Vernon brings a clay wheel on the sideline and has a ghost moment with Jed. Patton manages to get a 30 yard penalty baffling the announcers. Bush gets hurt walking out of the locker room. In an act of desperation Hayne it's White in pregame warmups with a boomerang. Acker loses his man and ends up running with Fisher down the sideline on accident.

We lose 28-10
God, the Rams' d line is going to FEAST
9ers just went 3 & out...
Originally posted by jreff22:
Devey gives up a league record in sacks. Kap throws a wild ball and kills a cheerleader. Tomsula starts to pace so hard the trainers are called to treat him for cramps. Vernon brings a clay wheel on the sideline and has a ghost moment with Jed. Patton manages to get a 30 yard penalty baffling the announcers. Bush gets hurt walking out of the locker room. In an act of desperation Hayne it's White in pregame warmups with a boomerang. Acker loses his man and ends up running with Fisher down the sideline on accident.

We lose 28-10

Why does a cheer leader have to die?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

We lose 28-10

We'll find out next year she was in a twisted love triangle with Trent's daughter.

She will never see it coming. They are the only ones not watching.

When a football organization plans for the next season, they normally draft/strategize on how to beat their division rivals. As we've seen so far, this staff has done a piss poor job of doing ANYTHING to beat our division rivals. They've actually regressed to embarrassing lows. Rams gonna put it to us.

23-3 Rams

She will never see it coming. They are the only ones not watching.

I don't think they'll be the only ones not watching this game.
Originally posted by ltrain:
I don't think they'll be the only ones not watching this game.

It is officially hockey season for me...but I will still watch.
Originally posted by Niners418:
At this point I want to completely crash and burn. Get the best pick possible and Tomsula out end of the year.

This! STL defeated Cardinals and Seahawks, something we couldn't do this season. Why in the world would anyone think we could pull off the upset? The extra time off won't make a difference.

I predict another 20-3 score.
Nick Foles gonna look like Brady
Share 49ersWebzone