There are 255 users in the forums

Niners Distraction?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If this really did happen it's going to a tough sell to trade him. Players talk and I'm sure coaches pick up on it.
Originally posted by boast:
so apparently it's Bowman who dislikes Kap and much of the team is siding with their leader. Kap is done is SF unless he somehow puts the team on his back and gets them to the playoffs. and we all know that ain't hattening!

So let me see if I'm reading the tea leaves right. Bowman, one of the last leaders left on the team, hates our QB for banging Smith's ex girlfriend. So, now we'll trade (for pennies on the dollar) or cut Kap because Bowman (who probably will never be the same) hates him. Oh, and the story is being leaked by Jed and Baalke just like the Harbaugh debacle to get their next target (Kap) off the team. If any of this is true, this dumpster fire has reached epic proportions. I always shrugged off the "worst offseason EVER" rhetoric, but I'm starting to find that the team is walking that walk.
this isn't cool ...can you imagine Joe and Dwight beefing over some chick?? ...players who allow their personal issues on the field shouldn't be allowed to play , it cheats us fans if certain players aren't giving their all cause of some internal squabble ...bunch of bull$hit
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Its true. Kap is hard enough to like as is. If he's f**king around with the homie's GF, I can see the team hating him. Douche move.
Aldon and that chick had been broken up for a few months when Kaep swooped in. He shouldn't have done it but it's not like he was with her when Aldon was smashing
Originally posted by ltrain:
So let me see if I'm reading the tea leaves right. Bowman, one of the last leaders left on the team, hates our QB for banging Smith's ex girlfriend. So, now we'll trade (for pennies on the dollar) or cut Kap because Bowman (who probably will never be the same) hates him. Oh, and the story is being leaked by Jed and Baalke just like the Harbaugh debacle to get their next target (Kap) off the team. If any of this is true, this dumpster fire has reached epic proportions. I always shrugged off the "worst offseason EVER" rhetoric, but I'm starting to find that the team is walking that walk.

I highly doubt Jed or Trent are talking. This is most likely coming from a player....probably a defensive player. I'm thinking Brooks for some reason.
I'm guessing that if Kaepernick were producing and actually helping the team win games, nobody would have any issues with his choices in women.
Originally posted by cNiner:
You guys thought I was the problem , Baalke & Dork rumors again

More like: "Are you happy with the QB I never developed and the locker room I split when I made him the starter?"
This is do stupid. I highly doubt the guys in the locker room have discontent because of this. Its not a locker room full of captains. If there is any discontent, it would be w/ Kap's personality and/or play.

These type of odd leaks to do give credence to the multiple reports from Bay Area media that the front office is trying to sell Kap as the scapegoat. Somebody has to fall for the demise right? And who better than Harbaugh's guys.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by valrod33:
Aldon and that chick had been broken up for a few months when Kaep swooped in. He shouldn't have done it but it's not like he was with her when Aldon was smashing
  1. How do you know?
  2. Isn't this chick on a sports show in New York?
  3. This dude got millions, a shoe garage and is in California and he gotta hit the same piece as a teammate!?!?

SoCold

Niners distraction? Yes, it's the front office.
Is his not just another Jed York deal? Leaked straight to national media - Jay Glazer - with no mention from the local guys? C'mon. Couldn't get more York than that. All this is does is show you the direction York wants to take. So he's painting a picture to make himself not look so bad. Why he cares about what people think is beyond me. He's a villain to the fan base already.
Spot on CRAKE.
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by valrod33:
  1. How do you know?
  2. Isn't this chick on a sports show in New York?
  3. This dude got millions, a shoe garage and is in California and he gotta hit the same piece as a teammate!?!?

SoCold
My informants over at lipstick slley
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
[ Edited by boast on Oct 26, 2015 at 9:45 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone