There are 268 users in the forums

In honor of Star Wars fever; 49ers are tanking and that's obvious.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Look into your heart.Seek it to be true. We are tanking and losing on purpose for high draft picks. Mainly olinemen and secondary doots.

-webzoners

Join me

In not giving into the depression and stress over sucking and realizing that this is all planned.Kaep is underthrowing on purpose and Tomsula is just there for job experience for NCAA.

"We'll never tank for picks like we did ten years ago when we had guys like Derek Smith ,Ulbrich,Iheanyi Uwaezukay ,and JT O'Smelling Salts playing for us."

It worked for many teams.Patrick Peterson...Odell Beckham,Sammy Watkins,HaHa Clintons' Dicks...

Look at the raiders. Carr,Armani Cooper,Kahlil Mack,all playing for peanuts at high quality performances.

WE.....the niners ...did it.

Yessss.....Patrick Willis..Anthony Davis...Joe Staley...A roided Vernon Davis..a sober Aldon Smiff. .. Seek it to be true. Give into the tanking.

- zoners

Ah fuvk it ,dude.

Let's go bowling.
  • Dingo
  • Veteran
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
I've never benn prouder, you criminally insane b*****d.
Jedi salute-

JJ Abrams has nothing on Tony Starks. The Force Awakens 6 weeks early! Nice one, Tony.
426 yards allowed.

6 sacks given up by the oline.

Against. The Browns. ...

Goin for draft pick number

Sad thing is, they aren't tanking. They're trying to win to save the owner some face.
Lmao

• Antix
  • Veteran
No..we're going 7-9 and this past offseason wasnt such a big deal. We are definitely gonna beat the Browns and prolly the Lions and Rams too. Tomsula and co should keep their job and Jeds not such a huge idiot. I mean c'mon guys...we DID beat the the Bears afterall.
Lame imitation of a fro post. A swing and a miss...
Originally posted by Niners99:
Lame imitation of a fro post. A swing and a miss...

same academy , we are from.

Insecure , you are.

Boys, you like.
Share 49ersWebzone