LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Among these guys, who is the worst HC?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

I vote OP
Among these guys, who cant read a few threads down to see that theres already the same exact thread?

ºlittleken
ºlittleken
ºlittleken
ºlittleken
Tomsula. Erickson was a mediocre coach who fell victim to the cap purge on 2004. Singletary couldn't coach, but his teams played with physicality and passion (just win no direction). Mike Nolan had a rebuild project to take on.
Tomsula didnt fire players but DICKerson single handly destroyed
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Dennis Erickson had the nickname "DeEr" for a reason... The deer in the headlights look was so common while we were losing... guy literally had no idea what to do.
If Erickson was a deer in the headlights, what the hell is Tomsula
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Dennis Erickson had the nickname "DeEr" for a reason... The deer in the headlights look was so common while we were losing... guy literally had no idea what to do.

You just described Tomsula.
probably tomsula

Erickson was a very good and winning coach at college FSU
Singletary was bad as an Xs and Os coach but he was a good motivational speaker.
Nolan at least was a very Xs and Os defensive coach

Matt Maiocco said there are angry coaches and players. I think Tomsula has already lost the locker room after 7 games. The other HC definitely did better than that.
Erickson gets a bad rap. He'd of had the 9ers in the playoffs if they had a place kicker. Then, the management got rid of all the players. I choose Nowin. I see no evidence that Tomsula or Singletary are head coaches.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Yup.

Tomsula is closing in.

Nolan I couldn't stand either just because he was so full of himself and thought he was God's gift to football.

Singletary at least made some men out of some of our players and helped instill that toughness and work ethic.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 16to87:
If Erickson was a deer in the headlights, what the hell is Tomsula

A bear.
Tomsula has already lost the locker room, based on the player perfomance. That would be way faster than any of the other HC.
Share 49ersWebzone