There are 286 users in the forums

Should Tomsula Be Fired??

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should Tomsula Be Fired??

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Tomsula is an idiot WAAAAAAAAAY in over his head. I want us to get blown out every week just to ensure he gets fired.

Nothing is going to happen. He was hired to go through this season, knowing that the team was not going to be very good. Makes no sense to hire another coach and probably would never find another legit coach that would be willing to coach this mess.

You're probably right mayo BUT if a new coach came in here and turned it around he'd be a wealthy man.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Good luck getting anyone decent if the expectation is win in year one (regardless of talent level on roster) or you're gone.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Good luck getting anyone decent if the expectation is win in year one (regardless of talent level on roster) or you're gone.

This right here.If Tomsula is fired at the end of the year this will be coaches will avoid like the plague. A revolving door at head coach is not good. Tomsula should get another year. OC and DC are different stories though. Both should be fired imo.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by E-49er:

This right here.If Tomsula is fired at the end of the year this will be coaches will avoid like the plague. A revolving door at head coach is not good. Tomsula should get another year. OC and DC are different stories though. Both should be fired imo.

Yup every year we hear about all the coaches turning down chances to interview for head coaching jobs. Its impressive...
[ Edited by Jcool on Nov 1, 2015 at 2:40 PM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by E-49er:

Eh..i dunno. I get the logic but do you really think JT woild be a good HC in any circumstance? I sure as hell dont. He shoulda never been hired and I dont care how good this roster is JT is not an NFL head coach.
Share 49ersWebzone