LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Did anyone notice the warm postgame camraderie?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After the game, all the hugs and smiles between Niner and Hawk players.......far from a rivalry game.

Don't know how to respond to that........cry maybe?
the game was over after the opening drive. nothing to be said.
They take on the personality of their coach - they want to be everybody's friend.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
After the game, all the hugs and smiles between Niner and Hawk players.......far from a rivalry game.

Don't know how to respond to that........cry maybe?

I don't know man.....I still don't necessarily consider the Seahawks our rival. Sure, we were both elite teams at the same time for a couple year stretch, but that's it.

We aren't geographical rivals, we don't have a storied history against each other.....I don't know. I hate them and their fans, but wouldn't consider them our rival.
NOPE!!!

All I noticed were Seahawks players yuking it up with the NFL Network crew on our field after a brutle loss. It was Thanksgiving Redux...
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 23, 2015 at 1:10 PM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I don't know man.....I still don't necessarily consider the Seahawks our rival. Sure, we were both elite teams at the same time for a couple year stretch, but that's it.

We aren't geographical rivals, we don't have a storied history against each other.....I don't know. I hate them and their fans, but wouldn't consider them our rival.

Plus, we don't belong on the same field as them at the moment. Hard to consider this a rivalry.

I think I saw Kam Chancellor talking to Kap after the game. It almost looked like Kam was trying to boost a shell-shocked Kap's confidence, and Kap was just nodding with a blank expression. I have no idea though...half-speculating here.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
But...we're losing with class...am I right?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Ain't no rivalry they own our ass.
Originally posted by Morgan49:

But...But... Kap had his SWAG on point right?

Silly me thought we were supposed to win with class. Thanks for clearing this up.

Our players don't give a f**k. The only ones embarrassed here are the fans.
Could have been a sign of respect for Boldin's cousin. Shot and killed by police a few days earlier. Keep it cordial, at least for this game.
Originally posted by facestabber:

Silly me thought we were supposed to win with class. Thanks for clearing this up.

I'd rather win with a bunch of crackheads. Bring back aldon, sign rice, trade for hardy. I'd rather be an a hole and win then a nice guy that gets beat into the ground.
Niners and Cowboys players were always cordial to each other after their games in the 90s. Let's not read too much into this. Honestly, the emotional "hate" for a rival team should be left to the fans, IMO.
Like getting a hug after being raped.
Share 49ersWebzone