LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 330 users in the forums

Lost all respect for Tomsula MAKE CHANGES STUPID!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We're down 17, have a little momentum and Jordan Devey throttles the drive with CONSECUTIVE sacks where he is manhandled. Straight up one on one and he's shoved away. Why on earth is he on the field??? He's now playing halftime with a guy in Tiller who is dominating on the field. One is great. The other is the worst in the league. And moron won't just make a change. Due to loyalty to a dude who's been on the team for eight weeks. I cannot be more pissed.

This is a competitive sport and we refuse to play the blow out winners of competition on the field. It's insane. Now Wilhoite is play horribly. Mike Purcell can't get on the field. My head hurts.
I don't get it either dude.
It's like they're scared to try something new just in case it's worse than what they're already doing.
Originally posted by theninermind:
We're down 17, have a little momentum and Jordan Devey throttles the drive with CONSECUTIVE sacks where he is manhandled. Straight up one on one and he's shoved away. Why on earth is he on the field??? He's now playing halftime with a guy in Tiller who is dominating on the field. One is great. The other is the worst in the league. And moron won't just make a change. Due to loyalty to a dude who's been on the team for eight weeks. I cannot be more pissed.

This is a competitive sport and we refuse to play the blow out winners of competition on the field. It's insane. Now Wilhoite is play horribly. Mike Purcell can't get on the field. My head hurts.

This is why the players "love him" - because JT has such a personal relationship with his guys that removes accountability.

While I'm pissed, this isn't hyperbole on my part. Navarro alluded to it recently when he said that JT has been dealt a weak hand and that he's extremely patient.

JT's objectivity is clearly clouded.
Originally posted by judodono:
This is why the players "love him" - because JT has such a personal relationship with his guys that removes accountability.

While I'm pissed, this isn't hyperbole on my part. Navarro alluded to it recently when he said that JT has been dealt a weak hand and that he's extremely patient.

JT's objectivity is clearly clouded.

Interesting point. He's become too close to the players. So much a friend that now he can't crack the whip when necessary. Almost as if he was their teammate rather than their coach. You could be onto something.
He is too careful. In many aspects of the game.
Put Jimmy T at RG.
With going for the field goal to get us our only three points and punting at the end of the game, I thought he was playing just to not be too embarrassed rather than to try and win. The drive that ended in the field goal was the only time I can think of that they were actually moving the ball. Not going for it there, when the game was probably lost anyway shows what kind of coach he is. Not a winner.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
It's not his fault... but I'm embarrassed that he's our coach
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
what would you do,, put in mangini as coach. it is just,, just,, it is just sad.if people are right on this board and we have the worst coaching staff in the nfl,, then no one would be any better and based upon the play last night of the team and the way the o line played,, no coach on our staff has any sort of answers. i think our players and coaches are scared of seattle and i swear our team does everything in its power not to score points. it looks like they do everything possible not to score

Share 49ersWebzone